OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'neighbourhood' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another good meeting in a pub and an early resignation

The views expressed here are , of course, my own. The prospective Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum held its second meeting yesterday evening…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

I went to a meeting in a pub and enjoyed it - about the embryonic Neighbourhood Forum

I went to the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum meeting in the Earl Haig Hall yesterday evening, and I think it went very well, because: 1) th…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Neighbourhood forum - the inaugural meeting

CROUCH END NEIGHBOURHOOD FORUM MINUTES OF INAUGURAL MEETING HELD ON 14.10.14 AT EARL HAIG HALL, ELDER AVENUE Present Some 40 individuals…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Oct 21, 2014

Wrest control of Crouch End back from Haringey - come to a Neighbourhood Forum meeting in a pub

Details of the Neighbourhood Forum event here. Three local residents are putting forward proposals to create a Crouch End Neighbourhood for…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Steppenwolf

Let's boost our energy levels - just do it

Crouch End is a lively area , packed with people with ideas and energy. Lots of the things they do as Crouch Enders have legs - look at the…

Started by Adrian Essex

11 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Ben Myring

Muggings in Weston Park

I saw a huge CCTV van turning into Weston Park yesterday evening. Part I guess of the police response  to recent reports and rumours of mu…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Safer Neighbourhood Policing in Crouch End

I have received this email from the LibDem spokesman on crime.  I thought you would appreciate an update on Policing in your local are…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 10, 2011

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service