OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'n8' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cowrin, tim'rous beastie

Is any one else suffering from a plague of mice? We seem to be over run. And these are no ordinary mice - not timid nocturnal  Wee, sleekit…

Started by Adrian Essex

8 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Innovative Festival of Ideas and Actions - Monday 26th September 2011

The Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee will take place this Monday evening 26th September in the Hornsey Library…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 23, 2011

Muggings in Weston Park

I saw a huge CCTV van turning into Weston Park yesterday evening. Part I guess of the police response  to recent reports and rumours of mu…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Massive parking charge rise in Crouch End - @siobhantuck

siobhantuckMay 18, 4:22pm via Twitter for iPhone @N8CrouchEnd @OpinionN8 - ok so parking in C End has gone up from 2.80 per 2 hrs to £6 for…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

Library Opening Hours (and other things) Consultation

The text pasted in below is the essence of a questionnaire attached to the bottom of the http://www.haringey.gov.uk/data/libraries page. I…

Started by Adrian Essex

9 May 19, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Thriving or not in Crouch End - Hot Pepper Jelly vs Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Hot Pepper Jelly is a Crouch End Favourite - many rave about it. And now it has bespoke cups and saucers - thanks for the photo to N8crouch…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End Open Studios - launch party

I went to the public preview for Crouch End Open Studios yestere'en. The Original Gallery upstairs at Hornsey Library was packed with with…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 May 10, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

What is this man doing?

Asks Steven Kelly. I think he's imitating the Spirit of Electricity on the wall nearby, waiting for light and heat to spring from his fin…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 May 6, 2011

A new business for Crouch End? Coffee Roasting.

This from Twitter - @mykindofcoffeemykindofcoffee we are opening in a month time.we will show how a coffee shop should be..... 2 May…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

The Railway Taverners Cricket Club - Crouch End Hill

The Railway Taverners are based in Crouch End, London N8. They play home matches at North Middlesex and North London Cricket Clubs.   The c…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 4, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service