OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Steel Band

Hi I'm organising a fantastic nursery school summer fair, and we want to have a live steel band to play (theme... treasure island).  I wond…

Started by Caroline

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

New Year, new skill? Come and learn a brass instrument with London Metropolitan Brass for FREE!

Do you have a New Year's resolution to learn a new skill? Maybe you used to play a brass instrument at school and would like to return to p…

Started by Craig Boulton

0 Jan 4, 2015

ARE YOU WELL?

Come and celebrate in our local community. It's free! Join us to make our neighbourhood a happy, healthy place for all. On Saturday 25th Oc…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Oct 20, 2014

Be warned - there are more festivals to come - even in Hornsey

I have attached our press release and poster for the Hornsey Music Festival. I hope you will be able to upload and promote it for us. Do co…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 30, 2014

Your local brass band - Fortismere Community Brass

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to tell you all about a new community brass band that I've been involved in setting up.  We rehearse Friday even…

Started by Craig Boulton

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

Putting the world to rights, pub, crawl, beer, football, rugby, music, festival

Helena's blog about a pub crawl prompts a number of thoughts: 1) I was young once and could cope with the morning after, but now middle age…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mr Toasty

Muswell Hill Brass Band plays Ally Pally: Sunday 21 July 2013 - FREE!

Our Muswell Hill Brass Band, rehearsing in N10 and part of the North London Brass Network, is performing in front of Ally Pally between 1.3…

Started by Martyn Stogden

1 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Martyn Stogden

A cinema in Crouch End - End May - Early June

From Tom Barrie's feed on Facebook The Music Palace in Crouch End [home of comedy and variety night, Boom-Tish!) is soon to be taken over b…

Started by Adrian Essex

7 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by busola evans

BRAND NEW START gallery/creative live work teach back community

hello to opinioN8, I have been running the gallery for locals on hornsey high street for 4 months now and in this time we have done a reaso…

Started by jonny rogers

0 Dec 8, 2012

Help repeal unnecessary live music licensing laws

Howard Monk posted in The Crouch End Project Howard Monk 22 November 15:17 Please share this and also email the response in support…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 30, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service