OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginner Group Singing lessons starting next Monday and Thursday evenings on Hermitage Road, N4

Have you ever wanted to sing but been too nervous? Or do you feel it has been ages and want to ease back into it? I am offering two new Beg…

Started by Kerry McDunnoughq

0 Oct 21, 2016

Launch of Karamel Music Festival

Don't miss out on the launch of the Karamel Music Festival this Wednesday 3rd August in Karamel, Wood Green. Starting the month of live mus…

Started by The Chocolate Factory

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Wedding/party band (jazz quartet)

Hi there, I live locally and am a member of a jazz quartet (trumpet, sax, guitar, double bass). We'd like to work more locally and we play…

Started by Mariku

0 Jun 21, 2016

The Great Wee Band...

Looking forward to next week's Jazz at Karamel with 'The Great Wee Band' described as 'a perfect small jazz band'  and 'four of the most ex…

Started by The Chocolate Factory

0 Nov 6, 2015

Wanted: Steel Band

Hi I'm organising a fantastic nursery school summer fair, and we want to have a live steel band to play (theme... treasure island).  I wond…

Started by Caroline

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

New Year, new skill? Come and learn a brass instrument with London Metropolitan Brass for FREE!

Do you have a New Year's resolution to learn a new skill? Maybe you used to play a brass instrument at school and would like to return to p…

Started by Craig Boulton

0 Jan 4, 2015

ARE YOU WELL?

Come and celebrate in our local community. It's free! Join us to make our neighbourhood a happy, healthy place for all. On Saturday 25th Oc…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Oct 20, 2014

Be warned - there are more festivals to come - even in Hornsey

I have attached our press release and poster for the Hornsey Music Festival. I hope you will be able to upload and promote it for us. Do co…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 30, 2014

Your local brass band - Fortismere Community Brass

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to tell you all about a new community brass band that I've been involved in setting up.  We rehearse Friday even…

Started by Craig Boulton

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

Putting the world to rights, pub, crawl, beer, football, rugby, music, festival

Helena's blog about a pub crawl prompts a number of thoughts: 1) I was young once and could cope with the morning after, but now middle age…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Mr Toasty

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service