OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'mountview' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mountview probably to leave Haringey almost altogether

A press release from Mountview MOUNTVIEW CAPITAL PROJECT UPDATE 14 JULY 2015 Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts is committed to securing it…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 14, 2015

One of our new councillors and Hornsey Town Hall

I went to see Jason Arthur at his surgery last Saturday in the library. I was in luck as no other constituent turned up while I was there s…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Hornsey Town Hall / Mountview - little news is not necessarily good news

There is an article in the Ham and High this week which begins "Fears over the future of Hornsey Town Hall were put to rest this week . . .…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 6, 2014

Hornesy Town Hall - a world class renaissance

A photo montage of details from our iconic Town Hall, the renovation of which was granted a substantial sum from the Heritage Lottery Fund …

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 1, 2013

Mountview / Hornsey Town Hall - progress??

A little while I wrote quite optimistically about a meeting I attended with a group of people associated with the Hornsey Town Hall / Mount…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 13, 2013

Eggs, baskets and inter-dependencies at Hornsey Town Hall

A planning application has been submitted to the London Borough of Haringey (LBH) in respect of the Hornsey Town Hall. The entire applicati…

Started by Adrian Essex

10 May 9, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Slick but sickly - and too late - Hornsey Town Hall History Lesson

At last night's (Monday 15th April) well attended meeting  of the Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum in what for me is still t…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Mountview gets a "first round pass" from Lottery for Hornsey Town Hall

Mountview wins Heritage Lottery Fund support for Hornsey Town Hall   Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts has received initial support* from t…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Jun 3, 2012

A splendid future for Hornsey Town Hall in the care of Mountview Academy of Theatre Art

I attended the Crouch End, Stroud Green and Hornsey Area Forum and Committee on Monday 26th September 2011 and one of the important items d…

Started by Adrian Essex

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service