OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'london' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thriving or not in Crouch End - Hot Pepper Jelly vs Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Hot Pepper Jelly is a Crouch End Favourite - many rave about it. And now it has bespoke cups and saucers - thanks for the photo to N8crouch…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Planning Applications

I have just emailed Haringey in the hope of making tracking of planning applications easier. This would encourage, as Mark terms it, 'Socia…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 12, 2011

Rounders? Crouch End / Muswell Hill - a challenge

NickyGoodmanMay 09, 2:15pm via Web #Crouchend challenge #MuswellHill to Rounders -from 3pm Sunday AllyPally fields. #N10 #N8 #N22 @OpinionN…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 May 11, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Police Station Opening Times - only one counter open in Haringey?

I received the letter below from Lynne Featherstone MP. It identifies 2 surveys relating to the possible closure of police stations to the…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 11, 2011

Crouch End Open Studios - launch party

I went to the public preview for Crouch End Open Studios yestere'en. The Original Gallery upstairs at Hornsey Library was packed with with…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 May 10, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

What is this man doing?

Asks Steven Kelly. I think he's imitating the Spirit of Electricity on the wall nearby, waiting for light and heat to spring from his fin…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 May 6, 2011

North London Waste Plan development planning document

Received today fron Haringey - consultation starts May 11th - ends 22nd June To quote from the attached letter "Please note, at this stage…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 May 6, 2011

A new business for Crouch End? Coffee Roasting.

This from Twitter - @mykindofcoffeemykindofcoffee we are opening in a month time.we will show how a coffee shop should be..... 2 May…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

The Railway Taverners Cricket Club - Crouch End Hill

The Railway Taverners are based in Crouch End, London N8. They play home matches at North Middlesex and North London Cricket Clubs.   The c…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 4, 2011

incipient paranoia

Just because I am paranoid does not mean they are not getting at me. I don't think I'm paranoid, I think I am thoughtful and quite insightf…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service