OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'liveable crouch end' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum January Bulletin 2019 - #crouchend - a warm glow and some leftover consultations

New year, new you. Have your say with the burning local issues. View this email in your browser…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 4

Taking a walk in Crouch End? - Have a nice trip! #crouchend

There is a project underway dubbed "Liveable Crouch End" which might, all being well, have £5.8m to spend on 'improvements' to Crouch End.…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 2

Liveable Crouch End Stakeholders - a funny thing happened on my way to the forum

I've just received an email from the London Borough of Haringey inviting me to complete a poll to determine when a 'stakeholder meeting' f…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Adrian Essex

Is there a Caneletto among our creatives? @crouchendforum

Crouch End's shopping centre has been around for a long time. The fairy tale clock tower, laughingly rumoured to have been built by public…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 6, 2018

£5.8m for Crouch End - It's a big deal - Liveable? Loveable? Lavable?

Haringey's project to win the rest of the £5.8m for this project has begun, with a phase, somewhat bizarrely, labelled pre-engagement. Duri…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by David Winskill

Liveable Neighbourhoods - Is Crouch End air breathable

The other day I noted that the air pollution in London is harming a lot of health, and wondered if there was a way to find out about the ai…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Mark Crouch End

A High Level Concept which might modally filter your road - @HaringeyCyclist

Many Thanks to the Haringey Cycling Campaign for asking TfL for the plans currently being considered for Crouch End under the rubric Liveab…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Mark Crouch End

If Crouch End really is to have a new Town Square around the clock Tower

Please can we have some funky artefacts in it. btw,there is a plan to have new town square

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Adrian Essex

Mobikes over the hill

A large pod of 'Mobikes' has been spotted occupying a corner of Elthorne Park on Hornsey Rise (near where the Favourite used to be). Danger…

Started by Mark Crouch End

8 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service