OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'liveable crouch end' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End CPZ review - exaggeration and conspiracy

I recently recieved the minutes from the April Liveable Crouch End Stakeholder meeting. They contain a paragraph on the CPZ. CPZs: Q. Is an…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 on Monday
Reply by Adrian Essex

Have you got a minute - no repetition, little deviation, but some hesitation

I have very recently received the minutes from the April Stakeholder meeting from the Liveable Crouch End project. I offer them unedited. T…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 on Friday

The Liveable Crouch End Project - are they treating us like mushrooms

I'm not happy with the way the Liveable Crouch End project is being handled so I have written to  Cabinet Member for Climate Change and Su…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Aug 14
Reply by Adrian Essex

Dockless bike service suspended to stop them being dumped in Hackney streets

Hackney Council suspends dockless bike parking to stop them being dumped on pavements

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 8

Crouch End CPZ review - survey results - please don't do it

The very idea of a CPZ is irksome. There is some sense of entitlement that one should be able to park outside one's own home free of charge…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Aug 7
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End CPZs to run all day and be extended to streets not currently included

Crouch End is currently basking in the expectation of a £5.8m windfall from the Liveable Crouch End Project. Well, I say Crouch End, but th…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 5

Rat runs, cells and road closures - will they make Crouch End more Liveable?

I've been taking an interest in the Liveable Crouch End project. This is described by Cllr Hearn, Haringey's Cabinet Member with responsibi…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 29

A newsletter from the Haringey Living Streets group July 2019

I sigend up for newsletters from the Haringey Living Streets group, and this is the first one. A warm welcome to all o…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 26

Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

Management Summary: I'm slightly at a loss to understand where the demand comes from for a cycle route along Turnpike Lane and into Crouch…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Jun 17
Reply by Clive Carter

Liveable Crouch End - what's happening very near by

The Liveable Crouch End Project , if fully implemented , will invest £5.8m into roads and streets and public places around Crouch End, with…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 23

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service