OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'liveable crouch end' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Middle Lane Trial Closure - an update from the Project Team #LiveableCrouchEnd

Receive today from the project team Good afternoon,    You are receiving this email because you contacted us about the Liveable Crouch End…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 5

A small number of complaints arise about the #LiveableCrouchEnd road closure trial

The two week trial closure of Middle Lane and some other nearby roads is over now, but the grumbling is rumbling along. So I think that now…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 29

Lies, damned lies and air quality monitoring figures

London Air Quality have an air quality monitor in Priory Park South. I can see no discernible pattern around the period of the Middle Lane…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 23

Liveable Crouch End - feedback deadline extended - don't be one of the silent majority

Liveable Crouch End - feedback deadline extended Luke Cawley-Harrison has posted this message on Facebook.Hi all, I just wanted to let you…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 23
Reply by Clive Carter

Liveable Crouch End - the official feedback route for the trial publicised by our councillors

Received a few days ago. The trial has now ended Dear Adrian,As you will likely be aware, we are reaching the end of the…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 21

Liveable Crouch End - the privileged few have got on my tits

So I've put this on Facebook I attended a number of the Stakeholder meetings which preceded this trial and covered wider issues of the Live…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 19

Liveable Crouch End moves up a gear and other puns - a bulletin from the Neighbourhood Forum

Liveable Crouch End moves up a gear View this email in your browser…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Oct 16
Reply by Lyn Weber

Does the right hand know what the right hand is doing? Liveable Crouch End

In my recent meeting with Cllr Hearn I asked if Liveable Crouch End changes were being co-ordinated. I was assured that they were. In order…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 7

Trial pedestrianisation of Middle Lane - Park Road end

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 6

Trial closure of Hillfield Avenue - 7th - 20th October

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 6

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service