OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'liveable crouch end' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

Management Summary: I'm slightly at a loss to understand where the demand comes from for a cycle route along Turnpike Lane and into Crouch…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 23 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

Liveable Crouch End - what's happening very near by

The Liveable Crouch End Project , if fully implemented , will invest £5.8m into roads and streets and public places around Crouch End, with…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 23

Liveable Crouch End - what's happening nearby - Highbury Corner

There is a scheme proposed to remove the gyratory system on the roundabout by Highbury and Islington station. Gyratory systems (essentially…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 23
Reply by Adrian Essex

25p per KwH - how many miles do you get to the Kilowatt? Car charging points in Crouch Hall Road car park

Did you know that Crouch End has electric car charging points? I know of two in the Crouch Hall Road Car Park, recently the scene of midnig…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 12
Reply by Lyn Weber

Mysterious speed bumps springing up like mushrooms on Weston Park

Weston Park now has two recently installed but barely perceptible speed bumps. One has to wonder why. Plans are still under discussion whic…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 11

Liveable Neighbourhoods, Brexit and the economy must never be jeopardised

An article in the Ham and High has linked Brexit to Liveable Neighbourhoods. Had to happen you might say... https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/

Started by Mark Crouch End

1 Apr 9
Reply by Adrian Essex

Liveable Crouch End - what to do with all the trees we cut down

Now that I know that trees trap Nitrogen Dioxide at ground level I'm more than ever keen to have the view-obscuring conifers around Hornsey…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 4

Liveable Crouch End - School Streets in the midst of a "Climate Emergency" and the use of children in propaganda

It's official - we have a Climate Emergency in Haringey. The Full Council passed a motion (motion H) at their meeting on 18th March 2019 to…

Started by Adrian Essex

10 Mar 30
Reply by Clive Carter

Liveable Crouch End - an alternative to the Porsche Cayenne - don't forget the dogs

If you've got an asset then make the most of it.   

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 22

Liveable Crouch End - shared e-scooters? “Bird Chargers” and “Lime Juicers”

If the Liveable Crouch End project is to count itself truly successful it must lay the foundations for the future. This Guardian article on…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Mar 21
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service