OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'library' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Library Improvements - see the plans for yourself, various dates, various venues 8th - 28th June

Dear Adrian,Earlier this year I emailed local residents regarding library improvement works in the borough. I am following up with you t…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 6

Pining for a little sunlight

Can we get rid of these massive, overbearing , shade inducing conifer-y things. Perhaps there was a time when a couple of small trees was a…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Cllr Luke Cawley-Harrison

Do you know what virement is? Pop round to the library to look it up

The mass of verbiage pasted in below can also be seen in the Haringey Cabinet Papers for consideration on 11th September. To paraphrase: We…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 9, 2018

Highgate library options for co-location at Jacksons Lane published

The space appraisal and architect’s options have now appeared online at a dedicated Highgate Library and Jacksons Lane website. Option 4, t…

Started by Mark Crouch End

4 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Clive Carter

£! million to be spent on work spaces in Hornsey Library???????????

When the announcement was made in the autumn that Hornsey Town Hall was to be sold to a hotelier, there was much talk of the loss to the To…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

Haringey plan to close a library - in Muswell Hill?

Lynne F has sent me this email asserting that Muswell Hill library is threatened with closure, though she does not provide a link with the…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

A rumour about the Hornsey Central library -

Apropos the library - I have just seen this on Facebook - it was Andrew's picture that has prompted to repeat it - I have heard nothing to…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

His hat it has three corners, his slightly out of the mainstream coffee shop many more

Chris Meade‎CROUCH END CREATIVES 4 November at 14:04 ·  The Library Coffee House, Crouch End, proprietor Robin Stevenson. Robin serve…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Activist review of Haringey Libraries - what do you think

This is back to the bad old days where there are more questions about you than there are about libraries, but some of the options on librar…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Dec 21, 2013

Catch 22 - now available at a Haringey library

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 19, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service