OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'hornsey town hall' (275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mountview gets a "first round pass" from Lottery for Hornsey Town Hall

Mountview wins Heritage Lottery Fund support for Hornsey Town Hall   Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts has received initial support* from t…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Jun 3, 2012

Council Chamber Renaissance in Hornsey Town Hall - its a cinema

As befits my position as one of theleast influential internet presences in N8 I was invited to the preview of "And Europe will be Stunned"…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion

0 May 22, 2012

Yael Bartana: And Europe Will Be Stunned - screening in the council chamber Hornsey Town Hall

There will be a rare opportunity to see the interior of Hornsey Town Hall and to catch up with recent Jewish/Polish thinking on competing n…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

A splendid future for Hornsey Town Hall in the care of Mountview Academy of Theatre Art

I attended the Crouch End, Stroud Green and Hornsey Area Forum and Committee on Monday 26th September 2011 and one of the important items d…

Started by Adrian Essex

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Christmas lights in The Hornsey Town Hall square - 2011

OpinioN8 has been given some information about the Christmas lights in The Town Hall square   We have not been given a breakdown of the act…

0 Nov 14, 2011

Consultation on the short-term use of Hornsey Town Hall Square

Haringey has relaunched a previous consultation on uses for Hornsey Town Hall Square This consultation is more structured in that it has a…

0 Oct 12, 2011

Hornsey Town Hall Trust appoints new Chair

Trust appoints new Chair  Posted on: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 Hornsey Town Hall Creative Trust has a new Chair, Liz Sich, taking the helm f…

0 Jul 21, 2011

BBC drama The Hour at the Hornsey Town Hall

BBC drama The Hour at the Hornsey Town Hall Posted on: Monday, July 18, 2011  Don't miss the eagerly anticipated BBC2 drama The Hour, which…

2 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Jo Trew

Possible uses for Hornsey Town Hall Square in Crouch End

My contact at Haringey's Hornsey Town Hall Interim Uses Group tells me that they are about to issue a press release asking for suggested us…

Started by Adrian Essex

8 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

Let's help Haringey - ideas for HTH Square

Haringey is asking for ideas for uses for Hornsey Town Hall square - let's give them some. There are some obvious suggestions: The Farmer'…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service