OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'hornsey town hall' (266)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Detached from reality - the bohemians of Crouch End or the world's property developers @HTH_CrouchEnd

There's an article in a recent Guardian (not my first choice of newspaper, I was reading it for a friend) about the sale of flats at Centre…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 5

Beds and borders at Hornsey Town Hall @HTHArtsCentre

Looks to me as though planting has been going on around the edges of the green at Hornsey Town Hall. When I find out who is responsible for…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Oct 18
Reply by David Winskill

A jewel waiting to be polished - @PiersRead @LondonCallingUK

There's something slightly awry somewhere. I believe that the deal Haringey has struck with FEC is a bad one for the Town Hall, for the peo…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 26

There's a new video of Hornsey Town Hall available

Moody music, hand held filming and unexpected close ups But its more than 4 minutes long. Id be surprised if I ever watch it.

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 24

This episode of Killing Eve was filmed very largely in HornseyTownHallski

And a prison. I was in there a few times while it was all set up. Very good it looked too.

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 23

The Crouch End Word Association Game

The vendors of the yet-to-be-built flats in Hornsey Town Hall created a new board game to be played on window panes. The object is to strin…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 23

Celebratory Tribute Ceremony for Hornsey Town Hall - @SugarsweetFilms

There is a video, which some of you may like, on the interweb of a ceremony held at Hornsey Town Hall to celebrate things that have happene…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Aug 4
Reply by Toni Koppel

Who the hell is Mark Borkowski? @MarkBorkowski

He's the PR man for Time and Space,  the company responsible for the Arts Centre at Hornsey Town Hall. According to PR Week "Borkowski acts…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 24

Outdoor Yoga in the Town Hall Square - for the many not the few

"Weekly outdoor yoga classes kick off on Friday 20th July and will continue over the summer. All abilities are welcome to the Friday classe…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 20

What next for the Arts Scene in Crouch End? Smoke and Mirrors?

Theatre forms a large part of the future in Hornsey Town Hall. Illusion forms a large part of theatre, as does suspension of disbelief. To…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 27

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service