OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'hornsey town hall' (272)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hornsey Town Hall update - the first set of accounts - early days, yet, and no profits

The first set of accounts for Crouch End (FEC) Limited have been published covering the period 27th October 2016 - 31st March 2018.  Crouch…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Apr 27
Reply by Clive Carter

beautiful red brick Edwardian building with period windows - and Middeys

The London Borough of Haringey sold Hornsey Town Hall to FEC, a massive development corporation domiciled in a tax haven. FEC gave various…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 19

Hornsey Town Hall on LocationsHub until May/June with an extension likely

HORNSEY TOWN HALL Request Info GB / England Listed By: FilmFixer LtdLocation ID: #999-18689 Built in 1935 modernist gem Hornsey Town Hall h…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 13

Unusual openness and transparency from Haringey

The Viability Report is now available in plain text, attached, and on this link FEC EVA The planning application for Hornsey Town Hall has…

Started by Adrian Essex

11 Jan 9
Reply by Clive Carter

Meanwhile back at Hornsey Town Hall - another bleeding survey

I've received this email this morning Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre - Community Consultation Following the restoration and refurbishment o…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Jan 5
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Oh dear , what can the matter be, the caff's not open and there isn't a lavatory

I've twice been to this supposed new cafe in what is now referred to as the Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre. On the latest occasion, Saturday…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 31, 2018

Some undevelopments at Middey's

Middey's has been a thorn in the side of the Town Hall Square for a long time. There is a long history of topics about Middey's on this sit…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Adrian Essex

Detached from reality - the bohemians of Crouch End or the world's property developers @HTH_CrouchEnd

There's an article in a recent Guardian (not my first choice of newspaper, I was reading it for a friend) about the sale of flats at Centre…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 5, 2018

Beds and borders at Hornsey Town Hall @HTHArtsCentre

Looks to me as though planting has been going on around the edges of the green at Hornsey Town Hall. When I find out who is responsible for…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by David Winskill

A jewel waiting to be polished - @PiersRead @LondonCallingUK

There's something slightly awry somewhere. I believe that the deal Haringey has struck with FEC is a bad one for the Town Hall, for the peo…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 26, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service