OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'hornsey library' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another nice thing about Market Harborough Library . . .

. . . . they let all items be returned into the letter box when they are closed. Book borrowers are discriminated against at Hornsey Libra…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 11

Beam me up, Scotty, I want to borrow a library book

Hornsey Library (that's our library in Haringey Park) is due for a bit of a revamp. The libraries service hopes to give the contract for th…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 9
Reply by Mark Crouch End

2 downgrades at Hornsey Library

I posted some of Hornsey Library pictures recently of what I thought was a display seeking consultation comments. The display itself was a…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 11

Workspaces in Hornsey Library - to replace those in Hornsey Town Hall

I have sent this email, hoping to find out more about the relocation of businesses from HTH to the Library Dear Cllr Vanier In the context…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 17, 2016

Hornsey Library will be 50 Years Old Today - 5th March

Pop Round to join in the celebrations Jacqueline Osley 9 hrs · London Hornsey Library is 50 tomorrow and there's lots going on includi…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 5, 2015

Two big birthdays - Monkey Business (10) and the Library (50)

It was back in '71 when we first got together... Gids wanted to open a bar but we talked him into becoming an international rock god with…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 26, 2015

Suitable tenants in the New Gallery at Hornsey Central Library

A debate has sprung up on Facebook about the new tenants in the New Gallery at our local Crouch End library. I reproduce the words below,(…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by David Winskill

Cafe in Hornsey Library to close...

Hopefully the cafe can be reincarnated or helped out - it's a pleasant little place.     pieceofplentypieceofplenty  sad to say i'm clo…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service