OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'hornsey' (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sainsbury's arrives in Hornsey

It's been a whole day since another bloody supermarket opened, and no one's posted yet, so... will people use it? Is the free parking too t…

Started by Mark Crouch End

1 Feb 15
Reply by Mark Crouch End

Multi-Instrumentalist Offering Lessons for Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Drums, Bass, Ukulele and Production

Hi people of Crouch End and Hornsey, I've just moved to the area, love it here!I am an experienced multi-instrumental musician offering pri…

Started by Peter Marchant

0 Feb 2

Labour councillors' monthly update

Here is the latest update from our Labour Councillors. Yes, despite your votes, all three of them are now Labour. Just a few interesting po…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 16, 2017

Crouch End councillors make a serious mistake

I posted the other day about an email sent by or behalf of the Crouch End councillors. I knew then that I was angry about it and wanted to…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 6, 2017

Here's another picture of a car crashed into a shop in N8

The Seasoned Wok in Hornsey. The picture is from Twitter. at 10:48 on 7th August 2016. That's all I know.

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 8, 2016

Development developments 3 - The Old Hornsey Journal Building

A planning application (prior approval for change of use) has been submitted for what was the Hornsey Journal Building, next door on one si…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Hornsey Music Festival - no 1 of 26 videos

Thanks to ArmchairGoa

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 21, 2015

NEW Hornsey Historical Society Publication. Crouch End - Four Walks by Eleri Rowlands

NEW Hornsey Historical Society Publication   Crouch End - Four Walks by Eleri Rowlands   30 pages All new text 64 new colour photos 5 vinta…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Jul 14, 2015

This is very nicely done - time ripples in Hornsey

Pull up a chair and travel back in time with this short video Tam Neal has created, featuring modern day photos of Hornsey, London N8, tran…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 May 30, 2015
Reply by Tam Neal

Hornsey - small and beautiful society

There is a Facebook page for Hornsey - small and beautiful society, which is a pleasing thought, and might actually be true. My favourite p…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 21, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service