OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question Haringey's Chaotic Development Plans

Hi there lovely local people,  Here on Bradley Road we're worried about Haringey's chaotic development plans. We're really concerned about…

Started by CatHowarth

13 20 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

What has Haringey ever done for Crouch End?

Well, the council is featuring Crouch End in the next edition of Haringey People. Haringey Council 38 mins ·  You might have seen th…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 10

Cllr Strickland undertakes some cleansing on Haringey's Council Estates

(Left to right) Homes for Haringey's Andrew Billany and Cllr Alan Strickland with a member of the new mobile estates sweep team:

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 2

Building a vision for Wood Green’s future - Haringey Plans

I'm not entirely sure all Haringey's assumptions about the future of Wood Green are justified - unless they know something about the Crossr…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Middey's continuing eyesore - is Haringey responsible?

The following is an email exchange based on my complaint of 12th April to Haringey using the 'Our Haringey' app. Dear Sir/Madam,   Many th…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 May 7, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Haringey Ward Budgets - £10,000 catalyst

Had you heard about Ward Budgets. I had but they seem pretty low key. I try to keep an eye out for these things but I'd missed them until t…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Suspension of Cllr Gideon Bull following his decision to oppose cuts to vulnerable adults.

You may be aware that Labour Councillor Gideon Bull spoke out against the closure by Haringey Council of a number of Day Centres in the bor…

Started by Brian Bowles

1 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Haringey changes its spots - the evolution continues - Haringey Development Vehicle

I've posted a couple of pieces about the way in which Haringey is changing its approach to deal with the changes now being implemented in t…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 30, 2016

Claire Kober develops "a greater appetite for financial risk"

Clearly in my lust for an eye catching headline I have edited what has actually been said, but this quote from Claire Kober , the LGA’s res…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 29, 2016

Haringey changes its spots - evolution in action

Let's start here by talking about something few people understand. The way in which local authorities (LA) are funded. First thoughts turn…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 21, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service