OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'hall' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4G comes to Hornsey Town Hall

A planning application has been submitted in respect of Hornsey Town Hallto upgrade the exisitng mobile phone antennae to 4G. In order to p…

Started by Adrian Essex

7 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

Earl Haig Memorial Hall - British Legion as was

It's taking a little while to get this place made into a pub, and in the meantime the fabric and environs are deteriorating. Antic pubs did…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 19, 2013

Mountview / Hornsey Town Hall - progress??

A little while I wrote quite optimistically about a meeting I attended with a group of people associated with the Hornsey Town Hall / Mount…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 13, 2013

Aged relic in danger of being removed

This poor old tree looks a bit worn out. I'd never noticed it before, I guess my eye being drawn to its leafy neighbours. Safety should…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 5, 2013

Hornsey Town Hall Project Appoints another leading architect

Please see below the text of a press release from Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts. It is expected that Mountview will be granted a 125 ye…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 7, 2013

Eggs, baskets and inter-dependencies at Hornsey Town Hall

A planning application has been submitted to the London Borough of Haringey (LBH) in respect of the Hornsey Town Hall. The entire applicati…

Started by Adrian Essex

10 May 9, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Slick but sickly - and too late - Hornsey Town Hall History Lesson

At last night's (Monday 15th April) well attended meeting  of the Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum in what for me is still t…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Applications open for summer events at Hornsey Town Hall

Applications open for summer events at Hornsey Town Hall Publication date: Monday 4 March 2013 Hornsey Town Hall will once again be open fo…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Mar 5, 2013

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service