OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'hall' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End councillors make a serious mistake

I posted the other day about an email sent by or behalf of the Crouch End councillors. I knew then that I was angry about it and wanted to…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 6, 2017

There is a scaffold at Hornsey Town Hall, but probably not for a hanging

There is clearly something happening at Hornsey Town Hall. This picture across the locked car park shows scaffolding up to roof leve…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

I've written loads of explanation here (bit.ly/myhthinfo). This is what I thought to ask people to sign: Join us in campaigning to save Hor…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

One of our new councillors and Hornsey Town Hall

I went to see Jason Arthur at his surgery last Saturday in the library. I was in luck as no other constituent turned up while I was there s…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Secret Cinema at Hornsey Town Hall

couldn't find a previous post about this - please delete this if there already is - Secret Cinema have booked HTH for the next few weeks as…

Started by BB Mac

6 May 8, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Dysfunctional moribund unaccountability - Haringey??

About ten days ago or so a comment piece by Sue Hessel was published in the Ham and High headed Idea of ‘rich west and deprived east’ in Ha…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Mark Pack

Hornsey Town Hall / Mountview - little news is not necessarily good news

There is an article in the Ham and High this week which begins "Fears over the future of Hornsey Town Hall were put to rest this week . . .…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 6, 2014

Earl Haig Memorial Hall - to be open in December??

The Earl Haig Memorial Hall has a Facebook page and has had since 6th February. The latest entry solicits bookings for December - Hurray! …

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Hornesy Town Hall - a world class renaissance

A photo montage of details from our iconic Town Hall, the renovation of which was granted a substantial sum from the Heritage Lottery Fund …

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 1, 2013

Who is moving in to the Hornsey Town Hall?

I was told earlier this week that at a local event most of the people present did not know who will be moving in to the Hornsey Town Hall.…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 26, 2013

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service