OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'green' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love Wood Green Festival Coming in September

We're looking forward to hosting the first Love Wood Green Festival and hope to see some of you there! Featuring the 21st annual N22 Open S…

Started by The Chocolate Factory

0 4 minutes ago

Question Haringey's Chaotic Development Plans

Hi there lovely local people,  Here on Bradley Road we're worried about Haringey's chaotic development plans. We're really concerned about…

Started by CatHowarth

13 Jun 27
Reply by Alan Stanton

Save Caxton Road

Haringey Council is planning to DESTROY our HOMES! Please, please, please, don't ignore this!  I'm more than slightly alarmed at the Woodgr…

Started by Dave Kingett

1 Apr 1
Reply by Clive Carter

Launch of Karamel Music Festival

Don't miss out on the launch of the Karamel Music Festival this Wednesday 3rd August in Karamel, Wood Green. Starting the month of live mus…

Started by The Chocolate Factory

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

LUOS AT THE HARINGEY GREEN FAIR

Living Under One Sun are having a fruit and vegetable stall at the Haringey Green Fair on the 6th September. Come along and find out about…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Aug 22, 2014

STROUD GREEN - WHERE WILL IT BE HORNSEY OR TOTTENHAM?

IF YOU DO NOT WANT  STROUD GREEN TO BE IN TOTTENHAM  DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW!!!! The next general election seems a long way away, b…

Started by GN8

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Harness the power of collective bargaining for your gas and electricity bills

The Haringey Big Community Switch Could you save money on your energy bills? Need a hand? Let us do the hard work and see if you could save…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Mar 16, 2013

Prescriptive form filling - green ink in a black pen

I've had to fill in a lot of forms lately, and most of them have extremely irritating aspects. The one I'm doing at the moment is about my…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 21, 2013

Banksy - I reckon its Haringey wot dun it

Local councils are notoriously short of cash at present (apart from their reserves that is - Haringey currently seems to have £108,000,000…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Hang on to them boxes!!

Dear Residents    Reminder to watch out, watch out you could loose your green storage boxes over the next two weeks.    Empty green boxes w…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Jul 26, 2012

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service