OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our latest Teabag Origami and Easel Cards Workshops

Our next Community Crafternoon is Tuesday 20th August at 1pm. Details to follow. Meanwhile here are some links to our recent workshops on…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

0 Aug 9

Love Wood Green Festival Coming in September

We're looking forward to hosting the first Love Wood Green Festival and hope to see some of you there! Featuring the 21st annual N22 Open S…

Started by The Chocolate Factory

0 Aug 21, 2017

Free use of Haringey's Fusion Leisure Centres for over 65's

Free use of Haringey's Fusion Leisure Centres for over 65's Free Gym Scheme Did you know Haringey's Fusion Leisure Centres…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Rob Jackson

John Lewis contemporary style glass-top desk. Free of charge. Anyone interested?

Link to details on John Lewis website. Ihave this almost new desk / computer table going spare if amyone would like to take it off my hand…

Started by N8Princess

2 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

John Lewis contemporary style glass-top desk. Free of charge. Anyone interested?

Link to details on John Lewis website. I have this almost new desk / computer table going spare if amyone would like to take it off my hand…

Started by N8Princess

0 Feb 18, 2017

OLIO has expanded!

Exciting news: OLIO has expanded! Our free community food sharing app is now available across ALL of Haringey, Hackney, Islington & Cam…

Started by Saasha Celestial-One

0 Oct 7, 2015

Going on holiday soon?

Going on holiday soon? Have a look in your fridge, fruit & veg basket and cupboard to see if there's anything that won't make it until…

0 Aug 7, 2015

Free delicious food from local shops and cafes

Right now on OLIO there is free salad from Ginger & Mint, free yoghurt from Beans & Barley, free pickles and veg from Harringay Loc…

0 Jul 18, 2015

Do you like the idea of sharing food with your neighbours?

Do you like the idea of sharing food with (and receiving food from) your neighbours? If you love food, hate waste, care about the environme…

0 May 15, 2015

Spend £2.95 (inc. VAT) more to get Free Next Day Delivery

Now that's what I call free!

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 9, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service