OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'forum' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hampxit, Crexit, Horxit?

Across in north west London the voices for Hampstead's Hampxit (see image below) are growing a little louder. Normally I'd look on this sor…

Started by Mark Crouch End

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Another good meeting in a pub and an early resignation

The views expressed here are , of course, my own. The prospective Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum held its second meeting yesterday evening…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

I went to a meeting in a pub and enjoyed it - about the embryonic Neighbourhood Forum

I went to the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum meeting in the Earl Haig Hall yesterday evening, and I think it went very well, because: 1) th…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Neighbourhood forum - the inaugural meeting

CROUCH END NEIGHBOURHOOD FORUM MINUTES OF INAUGURAL MEETING HELD ON 14.10.14 AT EARL HAIG HALL, ELDER AVENUE Present Some 40 individuals…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Oct 21, 2014

Wrest control of Crouch End back from Haringey - come to a Neighbourhood Forum meeting in a pub

Details of the Neighbourhood Forum event here. Three local residents are putting forward proposals to create a Crouch End Neighbourhood for…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Steppenwolf

Let's boost our energy levels - just do it

Crouch End is a lively area , packed with people with ideas and energy. Lots of the things they do as Crouch Enders have legs - look at the…

Started by Adrian Essex

11 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Ben Myring

Drive at 20mph past the new Sainsbury's on Hornsey High Street - what do you think

Invitational email from the Chair of the Hornsey, Crouch End and Stroud Green Area Forum Plans for Hornsey Depot, proposals for a new 20mp…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 16, 2013

Survey on Area Forums/Committees

I have received the following email from an officer of the council enquiring about the area forum, and a consultation Haringey is carrying…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 21, 2012

A funny thing happened at the Forum - one in the eye for apathy?

The minutes of the CROUCH END, HORNSEY AND STROUD GREEN AREA FORUM AND  COMMITTEE TUESDAY, 17 JANUARY 2012 have been published and they sho…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 2, 2012

Innovative Festival of Ideas and Actions - Monday 26th September 2011

The Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee will take place this Monday evening 26th September in the Hornsey Library…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 23, 2011

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service