OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello Spring! Crop Drop’s got some wonderful produce for you this season, and we're now delivering to the Earl Haig in Crouch End!

We’re Crop Drop, Haringey's non-profit, local veg-box scheme. This season, we’ve got some wonderful locally grown stuff coming in from Liv…

Started by Crop Drop

0 Apr 20, 2016

OLIO has expanded!

Exciting news: OLIO has expanded! Our free community food sharing app is now available across ALL of Haringey, Hackney, Islington & Cam…

Started by Saasha Celestial-One

0 Oct 7, 2015

Going on holiday soon?

Going on holiday soon? Have a look in your fridge, fruit & veg basket and cupboard to see if there's anything that won't make it until…

0 Aug 7, 2015

Do you like the idea of sharing food with your neighbours?

Do you like the idea of sharing food with (and receiving food from) your neighbours? If you love food, hate waste, care about the environme…

0 May 15, 2015

free food sharing app

Free homegrown curly kale from your neighbour, free organic milk from the health food store…! Introducing OLIO, a free local app enabling n…

0 May 5, 2015

Every day should be Earth Day

Did you know if food waste was a country, it would be the 3rd largest carbon emitter after USA & China? In fact, food waste contributes…

0 Apr 23, 2015

Looking for 2-3 more early adopters to help fight food waste!

OLIO is an app launching in North London (N8, N19, N4, N10, N6) this June. OLIO will connect neighbours and local businesses to exchange su…

2 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Saasha Celestial-One

Tasty Thai Food in Crouch End – A Review

Earlier this week I had the lunch time deal at Pandan Leaf Thai Kitchen (66-68 Crouch End Hill). Soup, a main and a side dish for £8.95. My…

Started by Katy

0 Feb 10, 2015

ARE YOU WELL?

Come and celebrate in our local community. It's free! Join us to make our neighbourhood a happy, healthy place for all. On Saturday 25th Oc…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Oct 20, 2014

Two award winning food shops for lucky Crouch End - Morley Butchers and Purkiss Fishmongers

I like Crouch End's shopping centre and do what I reasonably can to spend my money there, rather than with Amazon or Ocado or ScrewFix. Foo…

Started by Adrian Essex

8 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Alison Johnston

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service