OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'festival' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lorry loads of cash for Finsbury Park festivals - whither and in what quantities?

The Friends of Finsbury Park are definitely not happy that Haringey uses Finsbury Park for music festivals. Their appeal against the failur…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 27
Reply by Clive Carter

Love Wood Green Festival Coming in September

We're looking forward to hosting the first Love Wood Green Festival and hope to see some of you there! Featuring the 21st annual N22 Open S…

Started by The Chocolate Factory

0 Aug 21, 2017

The NF at the Crouch End Festival - 11th, 12th and 19th June

Not the National Front but the Neighbourhood Forum. This is their latest newsletter, an invitation to meet them at the Festival on 11th , 1…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 10, 2016

Middeys makes a sporting effort to tidy up its festival act

Middey's has done a bit of work tidying up the frontage and it looks much better. The only thing obscuring the view of the Town Hall now a…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by N8Princess

Who's what in Crouch End and Hornsey? Join a group.

Are you a member of a local action group? Or choir? Or amateur dramatic society? If not, what's your secret? How have you escaped their clu…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 5, 2015

A festival for beginners about making not very long films - Greenhorn Short Film Festival

Have you spotted the series of events making up the Greenhorn Short Film Festival which takes place in Crouch End and Hornsey this year. Gr…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 30, 2014

Should Boris invest in the Crouch End Festival

There is a posting on one of the innumerable Crouch End Facebook pages suggesting that some money from this initiative by the Mayor of Lond…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Well done to the Crouch End Festival -

I enjoyed it - and here's a little self congratulation from one of the organisers Chris J Arnold 4 hrs What a great festival it was. Bi…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Jun 16, 2014

Crouch End beyond the grave

I'm sure those shots of the undead going to work on the W5 near the beginning of Shaun of the Dead required neither make-up nor extras. Tha…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 9, 2014

Be warned - there are more festivals to come - even in Hornsey

I have attached our press release and poster for the Hornsey Music Festival. I hope you will be able to upload and promote it for us. Do co…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 30, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service