OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'far east consortium' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open, Honest and Transparent at Hornsey Town Hall - about the sleight of hand

I've been very slow doing it but I have been thinking about what FEC are offering at Hornsey Town Hall. To help my rather retarded thinking…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 5

New chapter for Jackson's Lane and Highgate Library - new hotel for Crouch End

This Jacksons Lane / Highgate Library item appeared on the Haringey website recently. Apparently it has the backing of local dignitaries in…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 6

Principles of Engagement - Restoring HTH

Yes, that's principles of engagement, a bit like rules of engagement perhaps, which set out when one is allowed to engage with the enemy. T…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 28

A statement from the Hornsey Town Hall Can't Trust

Explaining why they can't The image at the foot of the page shows 12 of the pages from the pre-application planning advice provided by Hari…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 12

New hotel to open in Crouch End - and some other stuff

here's the new website

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Apr 5
Reply by Rob Jackson

Hornsey Town Hall is up for sale again - do you want to buy it?

It's true, I'm not making it up. You've got 6 weeks from March 14th to confirm your intention to bid. On August 12th 2015 the Town Hall was…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 31
Reply by Adrian Essex

Vacant Possession - coming soon to Hornsey Town Hotel - Burgers@N8 definitely a goner

Some evidence of the shape of the immediate future at Hornsey Town Hall, Huge skips full of tax payer purchased filing cabinets on their wa…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 17

The Neighbourhood Forum's 2nd AGM - surprise guests - our councillors

I've just been to the second Annual General Meeting of the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum. It was a good meeting. If you look at the Agenda…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 5
Reply by Amanda Carrara

Evasive, diversionary, far from the point - PMQs - no Crouch End politics

I've just seen the start of Newsnight on BBC2 being broadcast from Stoke. The audience was asked if politicians are out of touch with the p…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 2
Reply by Huren Marsh

Iconic venues closed after overseas owners buy them up

Hornsey Town Hall is shortly to pass into overseas ownership. It will in all likelihood be owned by a specially created company the sole sh…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 2
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service