OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'dunns' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apply now for a visa to get into Dunn's #KeepItLocalThisChristmas @CrouchEndFest

Click on this link for the full video

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 9, 2018

Vive le Crouch End @Crouch_End @crouchendlabour

The clever people at the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum have found a blog, written in French apparently by a shy French person who once liv…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 19, 2016

Hornsey Central Library

I am watching Victorian Bakers on T.V. And , I am almost sure it's the same bakery we used, early morning, in the mid 1960's, when I first…

Started by Carole Atkinson (Ventham)

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Which are the best croissant around here?

With our glut of artisan bakers it's a tough question. I have tried to answer it before for pain au chocolat and for danish pastries This…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 19, 2015

Budgens "Concept Store" Opening in Crouch End

According to talkingretail.com, Budgens will be opening  a "concept store" in Crouch End in March. There's an article about it on the Talki…

Started by Ella B.

6 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Mary Hogan

Arthouse Deli - in what was Rickard's / Margaretta

According to an item in the Ham and High this week the Arthouse cinema is to have links with a new deli in Crouch End - I'm guessing it is…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Beatlebrow

Pain au Chocolat adviser

Following the success of last week's Pain aux raisins assessment (well the tasting panel enjoyed it) this week we turn our attention to the…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

New Business for Crouch End

http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/398yne.jpg Is The Creamery in @Crouch_End finally being redeveloped?  on TwitpicThe rumour seems quite well e…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service