OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'crouch end' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Japan quake tsunami experiences

Picked this up from twitter from Hornsey Central library in Crouch End where the unlibrary is based   "#quakebook - a lovely campaign and g…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Identity Parade

I've decided to search for the perps of N8 dog fouling.  I urge you to snap the photogenic mutts trotting the neighbourhood streets to see…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

0 Apr 3, 2011

Some photos from Ally Pally found on Twitter

RT @NickyGoodman: AllyPally Ducks http://tinyurl.com/642moao some photos up at the lake #AllyPally #CrouchEnd #Muswell #Hill #N8 #N10 #N22…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Nicky Goodman

The legality or ethics of charging 75p to use a debit card?

I am rather like the Queen (but of course), in that I tend not to carry cash.  A couple of pound coins maybe and some loose change but not…

1 Mar 31, 2011

50 million Mayoral Pounds

Just this week there has been an announcement of £50m to boost regeneration and rejuvenate town centres at the very heart of local London c…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 31, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes come to Crouch End

Walking past Sable D'Or in Crouch End on Saturday I fell upon a sight that made my heart beat just fast enough to potentially knock out an…

1 Mar 28, 2011

What does the red square denote?

On the little map showing the N8 boundaries, what does the red square over the ladders denote?  Map reading is not my forte (terrible story…

3 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Pain au Chocolat adviser

Following the success of last week's Pain aux raisins assessment (well the tasting panel enjoyed it) this week we turn our attention to the…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service