OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'cpz' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End CPZ review - exaggeration and conspiracy

I recently recieved the minutes from the April Liveable Crouch End Stakeholder meeting. They contain a paragraph on the CPZ. CPZs: Q. Is an…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 on Monday
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End CPZ review - survey results - please don't do it

The very idea of a CPZ is irksome. There is some sense of entitlement that one should be able to park outside one's own home free of charge…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Aug 7
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End CPZs to run all day and be extended to streets not currently included

Crouch End is currently basking in the expectation of a £5.8m windfall from the Liveable Crouch End Project. Well, I say Crouch End, but th…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 5

An old favourite raises its head - Controlled Parking Zones

The exchange below has just popped up on Facebook. It's quite a while since I heard this sort of complaint, and my sympathy for the proposa…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Betty M

Soon the whole of Haringey will be a giant CPZ

Current Parking Consultations Current Parking Consultations Please see current consultation documents in the table below: Consultation Doc…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Feb 22, 2013

A 9 day wonder - we all wonder why it will take 9 days to throw a switch

OpinioN8 has received the following information email Dear ResidentsThe online parking permit and penalty charge payment services will be…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

1 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

Parking charges - some good news and some bad news

But mainly bad on the whole. The Crouch End CPZ will be extended, and parking charges are set to increase (probably). So bad news for many…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 9, 2011

CPZ charges - massive increases

Haringey recently consulted for extensions to Controlled Parking in both  the Crouch End A and B zones. The consultation closed on Oct 8th.…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion

2 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Anony Pony

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service