OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'covid-19' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Libraries offer to read your books for you - another startlingly thorough missive from #crouchend councillors

View this email in your browser Dear Adrian ,Our fortnightly COVID-19 update for the 31st July includes: Crouch…

Started by Adrian Hackney

0 on Friday

An open letter to the "leaders" of our council at this time of crisis

Dear Councillors Ejiofor, Hearn, Chandwani and Bull I have looked at your bid to TfL for monies to do works in Crouch End. It has no meri…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 24

Crouch End Safer Streets - @haringeycouncil - we wonder what is happening @CllrSeema @CllrKirsten

I have already reproduced the excellent newsletter published by Crouch End's Liberal Democrat Councillors. Here I reproduce one of its sect…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 19

Parking enforcement returns - we need safer streets and a Discretionary Grant Fund

Crouch End's Councillors continue to provide an excellent news round up View this email in your browser Dear Adr…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 19

A hobby horse - probably not one of Haringey's preferred Covid responses

I've mentioned this twice already now so I'm definitely banging on a bit, but I like the narrowed carriageways, widened pavements, and rest…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Jun 16
Reply by Clive Carter

Another Haringey consultation carefully designed to bring the answer they want

And I've had an email from Living Streets Haringey urging me to participate. But the only possible outcome from the consultation is that an…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 4

Hope springs eternal in the Crouch End entrepreneur's breast - @MatthewsKitche

Perhaps Haringey could help by opening up the outside area as a pavement cafe, as in Rotterdam

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 29

Hope springs eternal in the Crouch End entrepreneur's breast . . Lydia (not the tattooed lady)

On Crouch End Hill this brasserie takes on another identity. And all kudos to them their Twitter account has been suspended Wide pavements…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 May 28
Reply by Adrian Essex

Hope springs eternal in the Crouch End entrepreneur's breast . . .a barber's shop

. . . from a hairdresser holding two metre scissors?

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 28

Hope springs eternal in the Crouch End entrepreneur's breast . . .Cassius and Coco / The Honeymoon

It's a long time since it as called the Honeymoon but I can't remember any in between. But Now C and C is labelled "sold" by David Astbury…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 28

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service