OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

As one independent coffee shop door opens another one closes

The net result of this news is that there are still exactly the same number of coffee shops in Crouch End. Hornsey Town Hall now has a coff…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

His hat it has three corners, his slightly out of the mainstream coffee shop many more

Chris Meade‎CROUCH END CREATIVES 4 November at 14:04 ·  The Library Coffee House, Crouch End, proprietor Robin Stevenson. Robin serve…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Coffee Shop Alert - Service with a Beam

Confirmation that BlockBuster will very soon be a spacious and delightful coffee shop

Started by Adrian Essex

17 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by graham B

Laptop stolen by motor bike thieves - be aware

Crouch End is one of North London's major hotspots for cafe culture. The recent warm weather has seen the windows of cafes, pubs, bars and…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Mr Toasty

Pretentious, moi! Every little helps?

I've just tried Harris and Hoole in Crouch End. It's a significant new temple dedicated to Crouch End's worship of café society, and an exc…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 8, 2013

MY KIND OF COFFEE LAUNCHED ONTO THE world MARKET

My Kind of Coffee has made the world news.   Coffee lovers in the area of Crouch End in London are in for a treat – Fevzan Ulker has just o…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 6, 2011

infra dignitatem - I love the Java jive

This from Facebook: Robin Stevenson UNLIBRARY CAFE is up and running and open every day in hornsey Library we are part of the Unlibrary an…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 13, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service