OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'closure' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Middle Lane Trial Closure 22nd September - Part of Car Free Day and Liveable Crouch End

Have you had one of these leaflets yet? Middle Lane will enjoy the benefit of a trial closure on September 22nd To celebrate "Car Free Day"…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 10
Reply by Adrian Essex

Save Our Post Offices? - Crouch End and Muswell Hill to be franchised

There will be a public meeting on March 9th. There is a report that the Post Office is offering the branches in Crouch End and Muswell Hill…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End and Muswell Hill Post Offices to close or be franchised

A list of 42 loss-making branches has been released by the Post Office and many could now face closure.  The under fire branches will go ou…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Haringey plan to close a library - in Muswell Hill?

Lynne F has sent me this email asserting that Muswell Hill library is threatened with closure, though she does not provide a link with the…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

A rumour about the Hornsey Central library -

Apropos the library - I have just seen this on Facebook - it was Andrew's picture that has prompted to repeat it - I have heard nothing to…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Our local sorting office definitely closed - let's try the new arrangements

I have just had my first 'you were out' note directing me to the Tufnell Park Delivery Office. I've decided to have it redelivered to the C…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Lib Dem Survey on the closure of Police counters

This email from Lynne F. Let her know using the link to the survey below. OpinioN8's survey so far reveals that only 7 of 16 respondents ha…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 25, 2013

Finsbury Park Track and club house- what councillors have been told

Now that the advertisement for the track has been placed I have some further information about what councillors have been told. Please see…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Aug 24, 2011

Proposed Haringey Library Closures on Sunday

Since the discussion in this thread I have been in communication with Haringey about the purpose and result of the survey on Sunday closure…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 22, 2011

Another Crouch End business to close - @pieceofplenty

From Twitter @pieceofplenty: sad to say i'm closing the cafe in Hornsey Library end June/hopefully a re-incarnation/talks with Haringey/an…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 10, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service