OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'beam' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many restaurants in a photo - Honeycomb, Beam, Irvin, Dixy, Melange, Ruby Rose

On the theme of taking a camera for a walk, it struck me I could probably photograph more than one restaurant at a time. Using the power of…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 24, 2017

Time Out awards name best shops and cafes in Crouch End

The Time Out Love London Awards have been announced. They're voted for by Londoners and the winners for what they annoyingly call Hornsey n…

Started by David

11 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Steppenwolf

Cakes, pastries, sandwiches and scones - no wonder I'm Beaming

I enjoy afternoon tea in Beam on Topsfield Parade where even the cake stands are in tiers. Its not every day you can do this for fear of…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Beer and burgers and boozy Beam - consumption on the premises

A couple of new premises licences applications around Elder Avenue. The regeneration of this end of Crouch End continues apace.   Address…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Mar 19, 2014

Screamer Beamer - yum yum

I had a Sunday meal in Beam just before Christmas, at about 1 o'clock. I figured it wouldn't be too busy because Crouch Enders aren't early…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Hudson

Coffee Shop Alert - Service with a Beam

Confirmation that BlockBuster will very soon be a spacious and delightful coffee shop

Started by Adrian Essex

17 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by graham B

Desperate Crouch End shortage of coffee shops to be addressed

I've just spoken to Ali in Coffee Cake and he tells me that both the old Blockbuster site and the currently being done up Margharita and Ri…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Mr Toasty

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service