OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ART IN THE GARDEN

When: Bank Holiday Monday 29th May Where: Living Under One Sun, Mill Mead Road, Tottenham Hale, N17 9QU Join us on Bank Holiday for Art in…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 May 5, 2017

NHS Choose and Book - referral to a consultant

I went to the doctor last week and he decided to refer me to a consultant. As I sat there in his office he rang a colleague elsewhere in th…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 26, 2014

Potholes and speed bumps and speed limits and road safety

Lyn Weber's recent newsletter contained quite a bit of information about the state of the roads in Crouch End, and now I have received an e…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 15, 2014

Haringey’s Open Space and Biodiversity Study

Haringey’s Open Space and Biodiversity Study We have commissioned a study to assess the quality, function, accessibility and value of the b…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Oct 25, 2013

Earl Haig Memorial Hall - Social Club - opening and Remembrance Sunday

A bit more detail to add to Fi's blog about the Hall in an email addressed mainly to Cllr Winskill. See also this event for Art Mondays N8…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 23, 2013

Twelfth Night at the Finsbury Park Theatre - go and see it

It has rock music, a banjo, pizza, flick flacks and audience participation. And Shakespeare. It doesn't have an interval. I laughed like a…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Mars Lord

Buy sell and swap it Crouch End - tempting items listed

Buy sell and swap it Crouch End I'm trying this out with a few low cost items - be tempted - be very tempted - I need to declutter A wh…

0 Sep 20, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/groups/220606078088970/ Ikea desk - biggish - just 4 simple pieces of fibre board but engineered to Ikea's very hi…

0 Sep 20, 2013

Buy sell and swap it Crouch End I'm trying this out with a few low cost items - be tempted - be very tempted - I need to declutter Singl…

0 Sep 20, 2013

Buy sell and swap it Crouch End I'm trying this out with a few low cost items - be tempted - be very tempted - I need to declutter White…

0 Sep 20, 2013

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service