OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'Haringey Council' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

THE Council has promoted the Hornsey Town Hall (“HTH”) sale for many months. At each step, the website and HP magazine hail a new milestone…

Started by Clive Carter

10 on Monday
Reply by Nick Rider

#HDV | The Council Risk Register: is it Robust?

ONE of the most over-used municipal words is “robust” – it's sometimes used to describe the process leading up to some of the larger disas…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jul 26

#HDV now *unsupported* by more than half the Council

THURSDAY's Council Labour Group vote on the HDV saw a reduction in the level of support for the proposal for the high-risk Haringey Develop…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Jun 21
Reply by Clive Carter

HDV | Intimidation of the Labour Call-in Councillors? Genuine? or a forgery?

A RECENT glance at my email in-basket threw up what purports to be the transcript of a letter from the Haringey Labour Group Whip’s Team ……

Started by Clive Carter

6 May 2
Reply by Clive Carter

HDV | "Risks of Haringey's #HDV" by Professor Michael Edwards

I TYPE this blog-post at the same time that Professor Michael Edwards is giving evidence to the Scrutiny Panel on Housing and Regeneration.…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Apr 5

HDV | Audit Plan to the [Haringey Council] Corporate Committee

HERE is a link to the Audit Plan (Haringey Council) for the year ending 31 March 2017. There’s a caveat on page one (“Introduction”) about…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Apr 1
Reply by Clive Carter

HDV | Wood Green I: the first Haringey Council re-development project in Wood Green.

Wood Green (1974-1976) A youtube video  Is it fair to draw attention to this, from so long ago, in relation to Regen. Wood Green II?

Started by Clive Carter

2 Mar 30
Reply by Adrian Essex

Haringey Council Slows Down Major Development and Regeneration Plans to Allow for More Scrutiny and Consultation

At the Overview and Scrutiny Committee (OSC) on 17 January 2017, councillors debated a report on the governance arrangements for the propos…

Started by Martina Weitsch

7 Jan 23
Reply by Alan Stanton

HDV | The Business Case – now with added bookmarks

HARINGEY Council Cabinet intend to transfer almost all the Council's land and buildings to an ‘overarching vehicle’ – better known as the H…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jan 1

Council forces closure of community stall outside Budgen's

I saw this reported on Harringay Online and felt suitably outraged by its contents.  The copy is taken from an email sent out by the Stall4…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

5 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service