OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'Haringey Council' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#HDV | £50,000 for branding. Including the HDV’s logo

THE response to a freedom of information enquiry [here] discloses that the New Labour-run Council and their preferred development partner…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Dec 1
Reply by Alan Stanton

#HDV | LIST of prominent persons & respected organisations endorsing the HDV

APART from the Haringey New Labour Cabinet and several other New Labour Cllrs—i.e. a subset of the whole Haringey Council Labour Group—belo…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Oct 28

#HDV | the Judicial Review: a summary received from the Claimant

THE summary below was sent to me by Mr. Gordon Peters who is Claimant in the case to be Heard in the High Court on 25th and 26th of October…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Oct 27
Reply by Clive Carter

#Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

USING it's main output channels, the Council has promoted the Hornsey Town Hall (“HTH”) sale for many months. Local New-Labour Councillors…

Started by Clive Carter

18 Sep 25
Reply by Alan Stanton

#HDV | New-Labour’s attempt at *reverse* social-engineering

Also, high-resolution PDF attached Local New-Labour Councillor Jason Arthur is one of the main backers of the HDV. Cllr. Arthur is not onl…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 1

#Selling the Town Hall: Twitter as municipal prospectus

HERE is a complete and automatically up-dating list of Haringey Council's tweets about Hornsey Town Hall. Over the past three years, the ac…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Aug 25
Reply by Clive Carter

#HDV | The Council Risk Register: is it Robust?

ONE of the most over-used municipal words is “robust” – it's sometimes used to describe the process leading up to some of the larger disas…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jul 26

#HDV now *unsupported* by more than half the Council

THURSDAY's Council Labour Group vote on the HDV saw a reduction in the level of support for the proposal for the high-risk Haringey Develop…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Jun 21
Reply by Clive Carter

HDV | Intimidation of the Labour Call-in Councillors? Genuine? or a forgery?

A RECENT glance at my email in-basket threw up what purports to be the transcript of a letter from the Haringey Labour Group Whip’s Team ……

Started by Clive Carter

6 May 2
Reply by Clive Carter

HDV | "Risks of Haringey's #HDV" by Professor Michael Edwards

I TYPE this blog-post at the same time that Professor Michael Edwards is giving evidence to the Scrutiny Panel on Housing and Regeneration.…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Apr 5

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service