OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'HTHobject' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sums to be invested in Hornsey Town Hall - #HTHbaddeal

The Hong Kong based Cayman Islands registered mutli-billion pound development company Far East Consortium has announced a set of figures fo…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Mark Crouch End

My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

Dear planningcustomercare@haringey.gov.uk I am submitting this objection to the proposals for the Town Hall in accordance with the guidance…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Oct 3
Reply by Alan Stanton

Corbyn, regeneration, 'the many not the property developers' - #HTHbaddeal @2billiongamble

From Jeremy Corbyn's speech yesterday.  Am I missing something or would this apply  to the decanting of tenants under the proposed HDV, and…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 28
Reply by Clive Carter

"engaging the community" - FEC - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

From the cabinet papers 18th October 2016: "That‟s why I‟m [Alan Strickland]  pleased that the recommended bidder has made clear commitment…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 27
Reply by Adrian Essex

It beggars belief - FEC contempt - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

Bloody ages ago FEC won a procurement process to buy a very long lease for a very low price on Hornsey Town Hall. Obviously the underlying…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 26
Reply by Clive Carter

Don't just Setz there - do something - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

I went on a demo this afternoon, the first I had ever been on. I, who grew up in the 60s may well be the only baby boomer not to have been…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 24
Reply by Clive Carter

Diminishing the standing of listed buildings - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

The clever people at the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum ,aided and abetted by the Crouch End Festival, the Hornsey Town Hall Appreciation S…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 24

Will the redesigned Hornsey Town Hall actually work as a theatre - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

The clever people at the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum ,aided and abetted by the Crouch End Festival, the Hornsey Town Hall Appreciation S…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 23

Change of use - offices to hotel - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 22

Inappropriate in a conservation area - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 20

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service