OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'HDV' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To boldly go - Clive Carter to Northumberland Park - #HDV @2billiongamble

Every item that Clive Carter has added to this website has been carefully and thoughtfully researched. If he has made mistakes, they have n…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 7 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

#PRO-HDV New Labour Councillors: Wards, meetings and selections …

PRO-HDV New Labour Councillors: Wards and meetings, “triggers” and selections E. & O.E., of course! It's believed to be accurate but…

Started by Clive Carter

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Clive Carter

#A note from Cllr. McNamara to Cllr. Kober

THE letter below—of yesterday’s date—was written by Cllr. Stuart McNamara to the Haringey Council Leader, Claire Kober. I have reproduced f…

Started by Clive Carter

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

#Analysis: SRAs, Haringey’s Labour Councillors and their disposition toward HDV-support

THE screenshot below—of a Numbers spreadsheet—shows HDV-voting in the Haringey Council Labour Group meeting of 29 January 2017. In the tabl…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Nov 7

#HDV | LIST of prominent persons & respected organisations endorsing the HDV

APART from the Haringey New Labour Cabinet and several other New Labour Cllrs—i.e. a subset of the whole Haringey Council Labour Group—belo…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Oct 28

#HDV | the Judicial Review: a summary received from the Claimant

THE summary below was sent to me by Mr. Gordon Peters who is Claimant in the case to be Heard in the High Court on 25th and 26th of October…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Oct 27
Reply by Clive Carter

#HDV | As you were, your home isn’t going to demolished after all

Mr. Paul Burnham of Haringey Defend Council Housing has published an #HDV letter sent to residents in another Borough (over the northern bo…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Oct 25

#Sub-set of Councillors supporting the HDV

FOR the purpose of public information, I publish below a list of the known, remaining supporters on the Council of the Haringey Development…

Started by Clive Carter

13 Oct 21
Reply by Adrian Essex

#HDV | quiet contact with Lendlease: Cabinet Member and the Shadow Board

BEFORE the key Meeting of 3 July—that gave Cabinet go-ahead for the HDV—there had been repeated contact with Lendlease. A Freedom of Inform…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Oct 14
Reply by Clive Carter

#HDV | article in *Vice* that lifts the lid on the lobbying of London Councillors

TODAY's article in Vice lifts the lid on certain lobbying of Councillors, including current Members of the Haringey New-Labour Council Cabi…

Started by Clive Carter

5 Oct 4
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service