OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'Finsbury Park' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

MY representation to the Licensing Authority’s review of the License issued for Major Events at Finsbury Park is attached below as a pdf.…

Started by Clive Carter

15 yesterday
Reply by Clive Carter

#_“Community” from Haringey Council’s customer Festival Republic’

A quarter-million pairs of feet THE attached PDF file is a scan of the four-page leaflet published by Festival Republic that has recently b…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Jun 23
Reply by Clive Carter

Shiny new trains, shiny new routes from Finsbury Park

I've been following this for a while, but it seems very few people I meet are aware of it. From May a new Thameslink line will head south f…

Started by Mark Crouch End

8 Feb 23
Reply by Mark Crouch End

# Open Spaces Society – news release

OPEN SPACES SOCIETYNEWS RELEASE   COURT OF APPEAL RULES AGAINST QUIET ENJOYMENT OF LONDON’S PARKS   The Open Spaces Society,(1) Britain’s…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Nov 16, 2017

New tree trail in Finsbury Park

There's a great new tree trail in Finsbury Park. Sixteen trees on a mile long route. Great for families or anyone with the slightest intere…

Started by Churros

2 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

4th March - 5k Fun Run in Finsbury Park to raise awareness of bowel cancer - enter by 29th Feb

Subject: 4th March - 5k Fun Run in Finsbury Park to raise awareness of bowel cancer All Please could you circulate this to your friends a…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Feb 22, 2012

Foraging walk in Alexandra Park at 1pm

Further to my discovery of Transition Finsbury Park, (link in ConcateN8)  they are doing a foraging walk in Alexandra Park at 1pm today.  h…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

0 Apr 16, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service