OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'Crouch End' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What happened to the Crouch End onion seller?

Does anyone know what happened to the onion seller that used to pitch up selling onions and garlic outside Budgens in Crouch End every once…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

4 May 10, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Window of Prospero's Books smashed

What's all that about then? A protest against its closure or a revolt against ice-cream.

3 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

Fascists at the Town Hall

I can't seem to comment on your Hornsey Town Hall page Adrian so I've started one of my own.  I take my daughter to ballet at the YMCA and…

0 Apr 27, 2011

A poo-free stroll! Big up to Veolia or is my cupcake campaign having an effect?

I've just walked to and from and around Crouch End this morning and there's not been a turd in sight.  I saw Veolia out in force again this…

0 Apr 22, 2011

CEFC and Ray Davies at the Meltdown in June

I'll post this as an event at some point soon but here's a link to the CEFCs calendar.  The Meltdown how brilliant is that! http://www.cefc

0 Apr 21, 2011

Dog poo used as fertiliser?

A nifty little idea from our friends across the channel.  They do have tonnes of it mind!   http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-19/dog-po

1 Apr 20, 2011

If it's good enough for Capri, it's good enough for Crouch End!

This is rather a novel way of dealing with dog poo, from the mayor of Capri!  I wonder how the Mayor of Haringey would feel about this litt…

Started by Site Admin

3 Apr 18, 2011

Petition to Michael Gove MP against 40% cuts to Haringey's Children's Centres

A mother has started a petition over on Harringay Online to petition the government against cuts to Children's Centres.  These are such a v…

0 Apr 18, 2011

Food From The Sky

Did you know that Budgen's in Crouch End is growing food on its roof?  I meant to go and have a look at this as they were open for visitors…

0 Apr 14, 2011

Bit whiffy on Ridge Road

I've returned home from Wood Green to find sewage running riot on Ridge Road.  It seems our neighbours have a blockage - there are men and…

0 Apr 14, 2011

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service