OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'Crouch End' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saki - A new addition to Crouch End's Japanese Quarter

I recently went to Saki - the new Japanese restaurant on Tottenham Lane and thought it was worth a mention. It's surrounded by lots of my f…

Started by Katy

3 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Susan Findlay

Louding honking at around 5am this morning from Ridge Road...

...no, before you tut and assume bloody taxi drivers or other irritant, it was a magnificent flock of swans!  I was lying in bed feeding th…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

1 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Andrei

Parking in Crouch End

Just looking at OpinoN8's twitter feed, it looks like lack of parking in Crouch End is a real issue.  It comes up at least three times a da…

5 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Dave Scott

School places - how to launch an appeal if you need to

Yesterday thousands of parents across the borough found out where their children were going to school in September.  If you weren't one of…

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Nikki

Pickled Pepper Books - a new shop opening in Crouch End

We have the keys! All that's needed is a sprinkling of fairy dust to transform it into a magical children's bookshop. https://twitter.com/#

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 6, 2012

Consultation on Dog Control Orders - new proposals for Haringey

As some forum members will know, I created a bit of a stink last Spring about dog fouling in Crouch End.    I launched a campaign of fluffi…

16 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

Shops / businesses seem to be closing apace in Crouch End

My favourite convenience store has closed down this week. David's Superstore , 21 Broadway Parade was in darkness when I walked by the othe…

Started by Adrian Essex

18 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End - Imagined and Observed - connections and perspectives you may not have spotted

I've just been to the Original Gallery upstairs at Hornsey Library to see the photographic exhibition "Crouch End - Imagined and Observed"…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 17, 2012

Stake your claim to a Neighbourhood Forum - who's up for it?

In attempting to understand "Localism" I summarised a summary guide to the Localism Act. I did this because I'd been following a discussion…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Ben Myring

Crouch End to share its Safer Neighbourhood Sergeant with Highgate

Subject: Haringey Police announce Safer Neighbourhood Team Sergeants   Sent on behalf of Detective Chief Superintendent Sandra Looby, Hari…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 28, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service