OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged '163 tottenham lane' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chimes Terrace, Chimes Court, ring any bells with you?

I went to the exhibition in the Town Hall yesterday to study more closely the pre-planning application proposals being out forward by devel…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

Developments on Tottenham Lane - Past, present and future, especially number 163

The stretch road from roughly Rosebery Gardens up to the Ferme Park Road Roundabout has seen a lot of changes. On the site of what is now t…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 26, 2017

No compliments for the non-complementary design

Some news about theKwik Fit Application. The inspector in his judgment rejecting the developer's appeal against Haringey's refusal to grant…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

1 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Simon Lillystone

Recommendations for a mechanic in N8.

Hi, Can anyone recommend a decent mechanic in Crouch End/Hornsey? I have tried Kwik Fit for my MOT and service but unfortunately they didn'…

Started by Philip Wigg

2 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Philip Wigg

Proposed demolition of Kwik Fit / MEB etc - Tottenham Lane, Crouch End

There will be a public enquiry (date yet to be determined) into the planning application to demolish the art deco Kwik Fit building on Tott…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Mar 10, 2012

Kwik Fit Demolition - Undecided and Appealing

As opposed to decidedly unappealing. Many of us went to the Kwik Fit Development Management Forum about this planning application to demoli…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Do you want Kwik Fit demolished and replaced with a block of Flats?

I attended a Development Management Forum last week in the Art Gallery in Hornsey Library. You can see the full purpose of the Forum in the…

Started by Adrian Essex

11 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Mr Sensible

163 Tottenham Lane - aka Kwitfit site application

Finally got around to reading the Applicant's Design Statement, and looking at the relevant application layouts/ elevations, I have to say…

Started by Alison LIllystone

4 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Controversial planning application at car wash site on Tottenham Lane, Crouch End

There is a new proposal to demolish KwikFit next to the old journal offices and build a block of flats and some shops.

Started by Adrian Essex

9 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service