OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

David Winskill's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"The brooding, portentous clouds conjured by the opening bars of the St John Passio…"

David Winskill replied Apr 4 to BACH: ST JOHN PASSION - CROUCH END FESTIVAL CHORUS - SATURDAY 1ST APRIL

1 Apr 4
Reply by David Winskill

"Afternoon Matt I knew I had this link www.theateamprojects.com  somewhere and apolo…"

David Winskill replied Mar 29 to Any recommendations for odd-jobs in garden?

3 Mar 29
Reply by David Winskill

"I dropped fullers a line last week about their plans for the top House and this came…"

David Winskill replied Jan 20 to Fuller's buys Great Northern Railway Tavern

10 Mar 7
Reply by Denise Hambry

"Martina's posting reads that the full OSC have agreed and adopted the recommendation…"

David Winskill replied Jan 18 to Haringey Council Slows Down Major Development and Regeneration Plans to Allow for More Scrutiny and Consultation

7 Jan 23
Reply by Alan Stanton

"An indication of why Peter Bingle is apparently held in such high esteem by Haringey…"

David Winskill replied Dec 7, 2016 to The best place to eat in Haringey - on small creatures with shells

9 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"I too remember Ray (hope he is reading this and is well) and listened very carefully…"

David Winskill replied Dec 4, 2016 to The best place to eat in Haringey - on small creatures with shells

9 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hello Sally London Mint seem to be building quite a reputation of this sort of beha…"

David Winskill replied Nov 24, 2016 to beware!

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Sally Mustoe

"Playing away from their usual venue of Muswell Hill’s St. James’ Church, North Londo…"

David Winskill replied Nov 22, 2016 to Verdi Requiem - This Sunday, 20th November.

1 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by David Winskill

"http://GreenN8.org.uk IF YOU DON'T WANTSTROUD GREENTO BE…"

David Winskill replied Nov 21, 2016 to Boundary changes - Stroud Green to head east? Public Meeting

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by David Winskill

"For the Boundary Review final proposals on London published in 2012 (following a pub…"

David Winskill replied Nov 18, 2016 to Boundary changes - Stroud Green to head east? Public Meeting

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by David Winskill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service