OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

mockturtle's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't remember if we (block of 3 flats) received anything. All these types of maga…"

mockturtle replied Jun 18 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

10 9 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"When I did a "Stroud Green" search there were nearly 175 individual comments.  Only…"

mockturtle replied Feb 28 to Stroud Green might move to Tottenham

17 Mar 28
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"It really is a gem and well worth a visit."

mockturtle replied Feb 24 to Delightful lunch at Ruby Rose on Topsfield Parade @rubyrosen8

2 Mar 1
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I know the site is Hornsey and Wood Green but over the road won't be.  I got a lette…"

mockturtle replied Oct 30, 2016 to Weston Park surgery to become exciting new home / eyesore?

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

"It's not though, it's what was the medical centre on Weston Park, a flat roofed, pre…"

mockturtle replied Oct 30, 2016 to Weston Park surgery to become exciting new home / eyesore?

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

"A bit of both.  Living alone, I was paying well over the odds.  I think my last full…"

mockturtle replied Oct 29, 2016 to Stop Smart Meters - Thames Water are now in the area

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by crouchhall

"I'm confused aren't smart meters to do with gas and electricity? I had a water meter…"

mockturtle replied Oct 29, 2016 to Stop Smart Meters - Thames Water are now in the area

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by crouchhall

"More pictures here:  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153787235972182&s…"

mockturtle replied Apr 24, 2016 to Middey's in what was Crouch End Kitchen which was Spiazzo

23 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Grenners

"Thank you Adrian.  You mention a Mr Redbeard.  Then who is Rossi Barbarrosa on CE Ap…"

mockturtle replied Apr 24, 2016 to Middey's in what was Crouch End Kitchen which was Spiazzo

23 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Grenners

"I don't know what the full breaches are but overall Middey's are not showing themsel…"

23 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Grenners

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service