OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

mockturtle's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I did come away "better equipped" so please pass on my thanks to everyone involved.…"

mockturtle replied Sep 13 to The future of town living - tiny flats - #HTHbaddeal

5 Sep 13
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Excellent, thanks."

mockturtle replied Sep 12 to The future of town living - tiny flats - #HTHbaddeal

5 Sep 13
Reply by Adrian Essex

"To be fair I don't have a problem with small flats if the design and spec are of a h…"

mockturtle replied Sep 12 to The future of town living - tiny flats - #HTHbaddeal

5 Sep 13
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I read it to mean the Hornsey Vale roads. Makes sense as I don't remember receiving…"

mockturtle replied Jul 5 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

21 Jul 6
Reply by Paul Soper

"I can't remember if we (block of 3 flats) received anything. All these types of maga…"

mockturtle replied Jun 18 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

21 Jul 6
Reply by Paul Soper

"When I did a "Stroud Green" search there were nearly 175 individual comments.  Only…"

mockturtle replied Feb 28 to Stroud Green might move to Tottenham

19 Sep 6
Reply by Clive Carter

"It really is a gem and well worth a visit."

mockturtle replied Feb 24 to Delightful lunch at Ruby Rose on Topsfield Parade @rubyrosen8

2 Mar 1
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I know the site is Hornsey and Wood Green but over the road won't be.  I got a lette…"

mockturtle replied Oct 30, 2016 to Weston Park surgery to become exciting new home / eyesore?

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

"It's not though, it's what was the medical centre on Weston Park, a flat roofed, pre…"

mockturtle replied Oct 30, 2016 to Weston Park surgery to become exciting new home / eyesore?

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

"A bit of both.  Living alone, I was paying well over the odds.  I think my last full…"

mockturtle replied Oct 29, 2016 to Stop Smart Meters - Thames Water are now in the area

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by crouchhall

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service