OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

mockturtle's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a copy of his email.   I didn't know him but he seemed nice enough when I was…"

mockturtle replied Nov 23 to #PRO-HDV New Labour Councillors: Wards, meetings and selections …

13 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"No doubt you're aware that Roger Sahota sent an email round last night confirming he…"

mockturtle replied Nov 23 to #PRO-HDV New Labour Councillors: Wards, meetings and selections …

13 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"At 0.04 today they were 9th.  I wonder what occurred within the last 24 hours. "

mockturtle replied Nov 13 to Progress at Middeys continues apace

4 Nov 13
Reply by mockturtle

"I did come away "better equipped" so please pass on my thanks to everyone involved.…"

mockturtle replied Sep 13 to The future of town living - tiny flats - #HTHbaddeal

5 Sep 13
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Excellent, thanks."

mockturtle replied Sep 12 to The future of town living - tiny flats - #HTHbaddeal

5 Sep 13
Reply by Adrian Essex

"To be fair I don't have a problem with small flats if the design and spec are of a h…"

mockturtle replied Sep 12 to The future of town living - tiny flats - #HTHbaddeal

5 Sep 13
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I read it to mean the Hornsey Vale roads. Makes sense as I don't remember receiving…"

mockturtle replied Jul 5 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

22 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"I can't remember if we (block of 3 flats) received anything. All these types of maga…"

mockturtle replied Jun 18 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

22 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"When I did a "Stroud Green" search there were nearly 175 individual comments.  Only…"

mockturtle replied Feb 28 to Stroud Green might move to Tottenham

19 Sep 6
Reply by Clive Carter

"It really is a gem and well worth a visit."

mockturtle replied Feb 24 to Delightful lunch at Ruby Rose on Topsfield Parade @rubyrosen8

2 Mar 1
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service