OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Charlie Sharp's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"This post is interesting, but I don't know when the Lib Dem email arrived, as that p…"

Charlie Sharp replied Apr 14, 2016 to Crossrail 2 - the view from Engertville

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Charlie Sharp

"I've added the spreadsheet in a straighforward Excel file, .xls"

Charlie Sharp replied Apr 11, 2016 to Overseas ownership of Property in Haringey

2 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Charlie Sharp

"It is more hopeful than before. It is such a shame that the previous owners (the egr…"

Charlie Sharp replied Nov 20, 2015 to Fuller's buys Great Northern Railway Tavern

10 Mar 7
Reply by Denise Hambry

"Thanks David, completely agree with all you say. Just to clarify, this would not inv…"

Charlie Sharp replied Oct 30, 2014 to Bella Pizza Let Agreed!

21 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Anette

"I think this is spot on. It is actually a political question unfortunately, and in a…"

Charlie Sharp replied Oct 30, 2014 to Bella Pizza Let Agreed!

21 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Anette

"In reply to your points 1) We haven't agreed that wind turbines do not work. The UK…"

Charlie Sharp replied Jul 31, 2013 to Futile and Regressive tax policies should be scrapped

3 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Charlie Sharp

"Slightly off topic, but I just looked up what the rent of the old Blockbuster Video…"

Charlie Sharp replied Jul 30, 2013 to Large, empty restaurant units on Park Road

19 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Acer

"This is one of those discussions that is happening in so many places on the InterWeb…"

Charlie Sharp replied Jul 30, 2013 to Futile and Regressive tax policies should be scrapped

3 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Charlie Sharp

"The questions are leading and discussion of the issue very one sided. The governmen…"

Charlie Sharp replied Jul 30, 2013 to have you been telephone polled about what should happen to the old Ashmount School site?

2 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Charlie Sharp

"We see them every night when walking our pooches. There is a set in Priory Park, an…"

Charlie Sharp replied May 2, 2013 to Vulpine diaspora?

11 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Anette

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service