OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Chris Setz's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't think you need a native app - could be better to move the logic to the web and…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 30, 2014 to Tired brain requires 21st century reboot into javascript - please help

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi Adrian! I didn't resign from the group, I was never a part of it - I wouldn't joi…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 30, 2014 to Another good meeting in a pub and an early resignation

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thee is to be an informal HTH meetup/picnic on Saturday Aug 16th at 4pm to which all…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 18, 2014 to Hornsey Town Hall project - Haringey Cabinet ratifies proposal

2 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thought to ask local parents if they will get involved. Anyone know any members of t…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 15, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

9 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Yes, thanks, I saw that.   A principal objection is that the options they are going…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 14, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

9 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks Adrian. How did you find the link you gave me to the Gateway Review?  I misse…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 12, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

9 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"On Tuesday (15th July) senior Haringey Councillors are being asked to approve the re…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 11, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

9 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks Adrian - I have plenty more detail but no time to add it yet. Can you add som…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 11, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

9 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Here is news from the Ham And High that seem to confirm our worst fears: Hornsey Tow…"

9 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Having attended all the organising meetings since they resumed last year, can only a…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 3, 2012 to The Crouch End Festival - May 4th - 13th - a well founded project?

6 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service