OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

David Barry's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, welcome. And I would have said that this is a good place for such a discussion…"

David Barry replied Feb 4, 2014 to Moving to the area - lots of questions

8 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Nicole

" I had formed the impression that there was less mobility than before, which may be…"

David Barry replied Feb 4, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"Yes, that is true about Weston Park - its not just demand but supply also. I underst…"

David Barry replied Feb 4, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"Subject: New housing proposal for former Ashmount School site - Islington Council Ne…"

David Barry replied Feb 2, 2014 to The old Ashmount School Site update

3 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by David Barry

"I agree, I think people in Crouch End are fortunate to have so many good schools. Th…"

David Barry replied Feb 2, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"I mean a third of a mile is comfortably over 500 yards straight line, so saying the…"

David Barry replied Jan 22, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"Exactly my point also, its not Haringey's info its the phrase in the Taler article w…"

David Barry replied Jan 22, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"Whitehall Park School: A new Consultation! You have a week to respond!(Whitehall Par…"

David Barry replied Jan 13, 2014 to New Free School on the Ashmount Site Confirmed

29 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

"The information about the catchment area is inaccurate: its bigger than that, as you…"

David Barry replied Jan 11, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"Well the underlying problem is having a question that does not change, so once the a…"

David Barry replied Dec 13, 2013 to What's to be done about it - a matter of almost no consequence

5 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service