OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Betty M's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I've tried to comment on the article but am in "moderation" and the head and the cha…"

Betty M replied May 24, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"It's garbage. All the classes have proper classrooms and two further classrooms will…"

Betty M replied May 24, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"I expect there are parents who want their kids to go to primary in the Crouch End ar…"

Betty M replied May 23, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"Do you keep in contact with the Head teacher of your local school? They are a better…"

Betty M replied May 2, 2013 to School places - how to launch an appeal if you need to

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Nikki

"Data controllers are the public and private organisations that have our personal dat…"

Betty M replied Apr 13, 2013 to Nuisance calls / scams

2 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I'm happy to support Budgens over Tesco. Particularly at the weekend when Waitrose i…"

Betty M replied Feb 28, 2013 to Budgens - argh!

25 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by RunningWalker

"No hope at all really. Red Shoes was always a bit of a Marmite shop with strong view…"

Betty M replied Feb 5, 2013 to Shop Rents in Crouch End - One Show coverage

8 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Anna

"The Crouch End bit starts at 39.08 if you can't bear the rest of the One Show. I sa…"

Betty M replied Jan 25, 2013 to Shop Rents in Crouch End - One Show coverage

8 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Anna

"Further update on their twitter feed suggests that all they need to do now is relice…"

Betty M replied Jan 25, 2013 to Earl Haig Antics

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Ian Dawson

"The problem that I have for it is that they pretend they are independent and artisan…"

Betty M replied Jan 10, 2013 to Tesco masquerading as a cutesy independent coffee shop in Crouch End

5 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Betty M

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service