OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Betty M's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmm - there seems to be no sensible way to get from St Johns Way to Highgate Hill in…"

Betty M replied Apr 19, 2015 to Archway one way system consultation results published

4 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Betty M

"I agree - and the name is dreadful too. Has the owner never noticed what the rest of…"

Betty M replied Feb 3, 2015 to . . . who is the fairest of them all - you, perhaps if you get your nails done. Mirror, mirror / ChaRene

16 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Anette

"A Porsche Cayenne crashed into the bus. When I came past shortly after the crash and…"

Betty M replied Jan 8, 2015 to W7 crash

3 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Betty M

"I didn't know Haringey had their own petition site. I'll let the organisers of the C…"

Betty M replied Feb 4, 2014 to Save Park Road Pool's diving boards

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Betty M

"The interesting thing will be what happens to Highgate Wood catchment area this Marc…"

Betty M replied Feb 4, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"I expect the article was written using the highly scientific technique of asking rou…"

Betty M replied Feb 4, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"Depends how big you think a block is! The catchment extended east to at least Bristo…"

Betty M replied Jan 22, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"I gather from the various swimming teachers my kids have that the diving pool will b…"

Betty M replied Jun 15, 2013 to Changes at Park Road Leisure Centre this autumn

1 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Betty M

"Well - my comment has finally appeared under the article and my letter to the editor…"

Betty M replied May 31, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"Any really major roads aren't covered by the Council 20 mph limits anyway as they ar…"

Betty M replied May 31, 2013 to 20mph speed limit across Haringey

15 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by James Brown

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service