OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Betty M's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Piers Read assured me in writing earlier this year that the Supper Room could contin…"

Betty M replied Apr 20, 2018 to #HTHBadDeal - even the most sober of judges would think @HaringeyCouncil were barking mad

6 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"Actually your first point isn't true. Before CEA started those of us who were on the…"

Betty M replied Jan 25, 2017 to An old favourite raises its head - Controlled Parking Zones

2 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Betty M

"I was driving through Berkhamstead a few months ago and spotted this place and thoug…"

Betty M replied Jan 22, 2016 to Something happening at Bouga - at last

6 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by David Winskill

"Crouch End has a distinct identity. No it isn't a country village but it isn't just…"

Betty M replied Sep 18, 2015 to Is Lidl coming to Crouch End?

7 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Betty M

"Edith's House in Rye is very popular. The reviews online seem pretty favourable. Rem…"

Betty M replied Sep 17, 2015 to Munch cafe bar - Crouch Hill - my first favourable impressions

3 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Betty M

"I find it rather depressing that a Lidl would be welcomed. How on earth are our loca…"

Betty M replied Sep 17, 2015 to Is Lidl coming to Crouch End?

7 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Betty M

"It is now open. Went past at about 3.30 and it was empty bar one table of customers…"

Betty M replied Jun 13, 2015 to Bamboo Burger in what was th the Fish and Chip Shop

6 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Betty M

"I agree it is a miserable place mostly thanks to being a massive roundabout but I'm…"

Betty M replied Apr 19, 2015 to Archway one way system consultation results published

4 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Betty M

"Hmm - there seems to be no sensible way to get from St Johns Way to Highgate Hill in…"

Betty M replied Apr 19, 2015 to Archway one way system consultation results published

4 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Betty M

"I agree - and the name is dreadful too. Has the owner never noticed what the rest of…"

Betty M replied Feb 3, 2015 to . . . who is the fairest of them all - you, perhaps if you get your nails done. Mirror, mirror / ChaRene

16 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Anette

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service