OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Adrian Essex's Discussions (2,516)

Discussions Replied To (1142) Replies Latest Activity

"Now available online in plain text"

Adrian Essex replied yesterday to Unusual openness and transparency from Haringey

8 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Well, really? I've just seen an exchange on Facebook asking if long lead times for a…"

Adrian Essex replied yesterday to Out of hours access to GPs and health practitioners in Haringey

1 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Clive Carter has published a more sober analysis of this exchange. The exchange itse…"

Adrian Essex replied yesterday to Political posturing - #HTHbaddeal

6 yesterday
Reply by Clive Carter

"That picture is only missing the tumbleweed to be the set of a western"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Haringey bit-in-the-middle Land gets a fair few blocks of flats

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Now that ANA are no longer n the running to operate the Arts Centre, I've resubmitte…"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Miss Information - a Hornsey Town Hall beauty parade

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I've looked quite hard for news of Blue House Yard on the internet, but can find non…"

Adrian Essex replied on Tuesday to Haringey bit-in-the-middle Land gets a fair few blocks of flats

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"PMRA has explored the gas holder issue more fully. RIBA are having a competition for…"

Adrian Essex replied on Tuesday to Haringey bit-in-the-middle Land gets a fair few blocks of flats

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Beautifully documented Clive. I could add the contributions made by councillors Arth…"

Adrian Essex replied Aug 10 to #Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

10 on Monday
Reply by Nick Rider

"How long does it take to determine a planning application? Onthe planning portal it…"

Adrian Essex replied Aug 9 to Give us time to think extend the consultation - #HTHbaddeal

1 Aug 9
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Thanks, Luke. I've suggested we write to our councillors, and given reasons for exte…"

Adrian Essex replied Aug 9 to An objection to the planning application #HTHbaddeal

2 Aug 9
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service