OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Adrian Essex's Discussions (2,429)

Discussions Replied To (1094) Replies Latest Activity

"The notes I took at the meeting clearly record someone as having said that the Arts…"

Adrian Essex replied yesterday to Highgate Library relocation to a spot in Jackson's Lane

7 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I went to the 11 am meeting yesterday morning. I found the personal animosity, the d…"

Adrian Essex replied yesterday to Highgate Library relocation to a spot in Jackson's Lane

7 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Public Libraries News gives the possible relocation a mention, under editorial which…"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Highgate Library relocation to a spot in Jackson's Lane

7 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"The Highgate Library Action Grouphas produced a statement of their position on the p…"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Highgate Library relocation to a spot in Jackson's Lane

7 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Jacob, please look again. I had linked to the wrong Youtube video. Clearly not my fa…"

Adrian Essex replied on Monday to Crouch End before the Clock Tower

2 on Monday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Opinion8's own bit of self promotion. Thank you mockturtle for continuing to read th…"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 18 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

10 7 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Extract from the guidelines: Repeating the name of a councillor many times might b…"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 16 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

10 7 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I've received an email from Andrew Palmer, one of the artists whose pictures are in…"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 6 to Phew - another coffee shop - but in Park Road . . . .

2 Jun 10
Reply by Hal Davis

"I have a question mark over "FEC made a bigger one". If their planning strategy has…"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 6 to Middey's - Don't fence me in

6 Jun 6
Reply by Adrian Essex

"But the planning application for the new canopy has been refused"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 5 to Middey's - Don't fence me in

6 Jun 6
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service