OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Adrian Essex's Discussions (2,367)

Discussions Replied To (1065) Replies Latest Activity

"The more I look at it the more it seems like a sop/distraction/displacement tactic t…"

Adrian Essex replied on Thursday to Harringay Ladder traffic improvements = bumper to bumper in Crouch End?

4 on Thursday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Why only today I was looking at a Statement of Community Involvement (SCI), publishe…"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Harringay Ladder traffic improvements = bumper to bumper in Crouch End?

4 on Thursday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"This topic has made it onto local Facebook"

Adrian Essex replied Apr 14 to HDV | Transparency International: Faulty Towers …

2 Apr 14
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I feel sure that LendLease will have given assurances to LBH that properties will be…"

Adrian Essex replied Apr 13 to HDV | Transparency International: Faulty Towers …

2 Apr 14
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I'm not sure all the details have been worked out yet for the demolition timetable.…"

Adrian Essex replied Apr 13 to Aldi deal starts Wood Green extension

2 Apr 13
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Permission granted"

Adrian Essex replied Apr 12 to Velasquez and Van Wezel outside seating

1 Apr 12
Reply by Adrian Essex

"But, is a Silent Disco not (and I quote from Community Use) " . . . . . music  . . .…"

Adrian Essex replied Apr 5 to New hotel to open in Crouch End - and some other stuff

6 Apr 5
Reply by Rob Jackson

"The unsigned community use agreement is on the website under 'proposals'.  Odd, I th…"

Adrian Essex replied Apr 4 to New hotel to open in Crouch End - and some other stuff

6 Apr 5
Reply by Rob Jackson

"Here's a particular highlight - guest waste products - from a similar development at…"

Adrian Essex replied Apr 4 to New hotel to open in Crouch End - and some other stuff

6 Apr 5
Reply by Rob Jackson

"my email to Bobby Dear Bobby, Pleased to hear that you will soon be open in Middeys,…"

Adrian Essex replied Apr 4 to A squatter in Middey's

4 Apr 4
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service