OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Adrian Essex's Discussions (2,618)

Discussions Replied To (1171) Replies Latest Activity

"This came up at Scrutiny on Monday 16th. The petitioner (1,432 signtories) spoke ver…"

Adrian Essex replied 16 hours ago to Goodbye free collection of green waste

11 16 hours ago
Reply by crouchhall

"No need to take a computer, log on to one of the communal computers, using your libr…"

Adrian Essex replied on Monday to printer repair

3 on Monday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Some alternatives to consider: 1) go to the library , log on to one of the communal…"

Adrian Essex replied on Monday to printer repair

3 on Monday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Apparentlyair pollution has been a problem in London since the 1200s , with the wors…"

Adrian Essex replied on Monday to Neighbours Wood Burning Stove making our lives a misery and worse - so much for Hygge

1 on Monday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"The '500' error seems to be the new standard response from Ning. Either that or 'res…"

Adrian Essex replied Oct 7 to Drink, drink, drink... The Alex

5 on Monday
Reply by Sally Mustoe

"393 times now"

Adrian Essex replied Sep 27 to "engaging the community" - FEC - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

1 Sep 27
Reply by Adrian Essex

"There is a further very good objection newly posted today from the residents of Prim…"

Adrian Essex replied Sep 27 to My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

6 Oct 3
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It has become something of an obsession, but it looks quite convincing to me. Intere…"

Adrian Essex replied Sep 26 to My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

6 Oct 3
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The PR push is not unstoppable. The long delayed announcement of the "Arts Operator"…"

Adrian Essex replied Sep 23 to #Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

18 Sep 25
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Joe Goldberg apparently lives in the west of the borough, and claims that the whole…"

Adrian Essex replied Sep 22 to #Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

18 Sep 25
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service