OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Adrian Essex's Discussions (2,429)

Discussions Replied To (1094) Replies Latest Activity

"The notes I took at the meeting clearly record someone as having said that the Arts…"

Adrian Essex replied yesterday to Highgate Library relocation to a spot in Jackson's Lane

7 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I went to the 11 am meeting yesterday morning. I found the personal animosity, the d…"

Adrian Essex replied yesterday to Highgate Library relocation to a spot in Jackson's Lane

7 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Public Libraries News gives the possible relocation a mention, under editorial which…"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Highgate Library relocation to a spot in Jackson's Lane

7 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"The Highgate Library Action Grouphas produced a statement of their position on the p…"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Highgate Library relocation to a spot in Jackson's Lane

7 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Jacob, please look again. I had linked to the wrong Youtube video. Clearly not my fa…"

Adrian Essex replied on Monday to Crouch End before the Clock Tower

2 on Monday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Opinion8's own bit of self promotion. Thank you mockturtle for continuing to read th…"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 18 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

10 12 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Extract from the guidelines: Repeating the name of a councillor many times might b…"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 16 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

10 12 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I've received an email from Andrew Palmer, one of the artists whose pictures are in…"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 6 to Phew - another coffee shop - but in Park Road . . . .

2 Jun 10
Reply by Hal Davis

"I have a question mark over "FEC made a bigger one". If their planning strategy has…"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 6 to Middey's - Don't fence me in

6 Jun 6
Reply by Adrian Essex

"But the planning application for the new canopy has been refused"

Adrian Essex replied Jun 5 to Middey's - Don't fence me in

6 Jun 6
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service