OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Adrian Essex's Discussions (2,526)

Discussions Replied To (1146) Replies Latest Activity

" . . . and from Twitter WoodGreenRegenWatch‏ @WoodGreenRegen  27m27 minutes ago Wo…"

Adrian Essex replied 23 hours ago to . . . . . and in the meanwhile - an interregnum @haringeycouncil

1 23 hours ago
Reply by Adrian Essex

"This recommendation is not entirely without bias Jo Fox 25 February 2016 Sorr…"

Adrian Essex replied yesterday to accountant

3 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"This is a little more recent Vicky Thirkettle 8 March 2016 Can anyone recomme…"

3 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"This a little old from Facebook Chris J Arnold shared a link. 9 July 2015 If…"

3 yesterday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Now available online in plain text"

Adrian Essex replied on Thursday to Unusual openness and transparency from Haringey

8 on Thursday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Well, really? I've just seen an exchange on Facebook asking if long lead times for a…"

Adrian Essex replied on Thursday to Out of hours access to GPs and health practitioners in Haringey

1 on Thursday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Clive Carter has published a more sober analysis of this exchange. The exchange itse…"

Adrian Essex replied on Thursday to Political posturing - #HTHbaddeal

6 on Thursday
Reply by Clive Carter

"That picture is only missing the tumbleweed to be the set of a western"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Haringey bit-in-the-middle Land gets a fair few blocks of flats

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Now that ANA are no longer n the running to operate the Arts Centre, I've resubmitte…"

Adrian Essex replied on Wednesday to Miss Information - a Hornsey Town Hall beauty parade

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I've looked quite hard for news of Blue House Yard on the internet, but can find non…"

Adrian Essex replied on Tuesday to Haringey bit-in-the-middle Land gets a fair few blocks of flats

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service