OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Charley I was wondering how long it would be before your personal attacks would broa…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 18 to HDV | The Tottenham-10: a Cabinet Member defends “Whip team” action

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Charley, many thanks for the link to your article that I have now read. Insofar as i…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 11 to HDV | The Tottenham-10: a Cabinet Member defends “Whip team” action

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Charley,  I am not aware that OpinioN8 is a LibDem blog, as you have claimed, any mo…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 10 to HDV | The Tottenham-10: a Cabinet Member defends “Whip team” action

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I much hope that the opportunity will be taken to reconsider the previous plans, th…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 9 to Ally Pally birthplace of TV project stalls - but is there a silver lining?

1 Apr 9
Reply by Clive Carter

"Charley, I apologise for not immediately redacting the two email addresses from your…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 6 to HDV | The Tottenham-10: a Cabinet Member defends “Whip team” action

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks for the correction Ceri. I'll leave my bullet point uncorrected above so that…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 4 to THE ART of the deal: no one does land deals like Haringey Council's Cabinet!

5 Apr 11
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I think the difficulty with "collective responsibility" is that it leaves no space f…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 4 to HDV | The Tottenham-10: a Cabinet Member defends “Whip team” action

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"THE late George Meehan was interviewed in connection with the Walklate 2 investigati…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 3 to HDV | Terrapin PR and the Labour Lady who Lunches. And the Lads … and how!

5 Apr 3
Reply by Clive Carter

"BELOW is a photo of the Council's model for Wood Green, post re-generation. It curre…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 1 to Save Caxton Road

1 Apr 1
Reply by Clive Carter

"Adrian, this is not the Audit, this is a plan or outline of the audit. Auditors repr…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 1 to HDV | Audit Plan to the [Haringey Council] Corporate Committee

2 Apr 1
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service