OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (314) Replies Latest Activity

"DECLARATIONS by themselves, are not a "huge" step towards averting environmental dis…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 30 to Liveable Crouch End - School Streets in the midst of a "Climate Emergency" and the use of children in propaganda

10 Mar 30
Reply by Clive Carter

"I WAS fortunate to grow up in a capital city with permanent air-conditioning over th…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 26 to Liveable Crouch End - School Streets in the midst of a "Climate Emergency" and the use of children in propaganda

10 Mar 30
Reply by Clive Carter

"My upload of the webcast video to youtube will outlive the hosting on the council's…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 20 to Haringey: ‘Corbyn Council’ loses cabinet member over ‘imprudent’ financial decisions

1 Mar 20
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE attached PDF file appears to be a genuine publication by Local Government (Har…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 11 to #HARINGEY Council resisted the judgement of the Green Flag Award Judges

8 Mar 11
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks for posting Mark. The authorities have behaved poorly over this long-running…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 4 to Archway Bridge solution

3 Mar 4
Reply by Clive Carter

"£40,000,000—Joe’s big deal HOW easy to spend OPM: other people's money. Joe's deal t…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 25 to This doesn't add up - £40m for the Fortismere Construction Project

1 Feb 25
Reply by Clive Carter

"HE initial response from Fortismere School to my FoI request provided only limited d…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 23 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

34 Feb 25
Reply by Adrian Essex

"“APPARENTLY …” CURIOUS wording on a one-line item (below) in the papers for last eve…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 13 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

34 Feb 25
Reply by Adrian Essex

"THE struggling, novice leader of our local council has five major problem areas that…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 9 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

34 Feb 25
Reply by Adrian Essex

"This is unusual if not odd. I doubt this is related to Fortismere as it is surely ea…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 9 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

34 Feb 25
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service