OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul thanks for posting. A tinyURL link won't look like the one you've pasted (it sh…"

Clive Carter replied 5 hours ago to Boundary Commission - good news for Stroud Green

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"MORE on the Shadow Board, courtesy of another Member's Enquiry that was forwarded to…"

Clive Carter replied on Saturday to #HDV | quiet contact with Lendlease: Cabinet Member and the Shadow Board

2 on Saturday
Reply by Clive Carter

"Sally, I associate myself with your thanks to Adrian and others who have put in so m…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 1 to My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

6 Oct 3
Reply by Alan Stanton

"HERE (below) is the key, two-minute excerpt. Some New Labour Cabinet members believe…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 28 to Corbyn, regeneration, 'the many not the property developers' - #HTHbaddeal @2billiongamble

1 Sep 28
Reply by Clive Carter

"ADRIAN thank you for drawing attention to the role in planning applications of the d…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 26 to It beggars belief - FEC contempt - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

1 Sep 26
Reply by Clive Carter

"THANKS for posting this Adrian, it's obviously been a lot of work. It strikes me tha…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 26 to My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

6 Oct 3
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I contrast the bulky items charge (with likely effects) with an extra £40,000 passed…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 26 to Bulky item removal charges introduced - is this a coincidence?

1 Sep 26
Reply by Clive Carter

"GIVEN that we are nearing the closing date for comments, I have today lodged this br…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 24 to Don't just Setz there - do something - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

1 Sep 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"WHEN our Hornsey Town Hall came to Cabinet on 15 November last, over an 11-minute pe…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 23 to #Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

18 Sep 25
Reply by Alan Stanton

"AS well as local government employees pushing the disposal on behalf of their master…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 22 to #Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

18 Sep 25
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.  

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service