OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"IN editing the insipid video, I boosted the hue saturation, improved the contrast an…"

Clive Carter replied yesterday to Political posturing - #HTHbaddeal

6 yesterday
Reply by Clive Carter

"#HDV | PDF plan of area at risk from demolition, with much improved definition (atta…"

Clive Carter replied on Monday to #HDV | THE scale of demolitions in Northumberland Park is hinted at on a Haringey Council-supplied map

1 on Monday
Reply by Clive Carter

"TUNBRIDGE Wells residents comment in 2010 on the threatened sale of their Grade II T…"

Clive Carter replied on Sunday to #A TALE of 2 Town Halls, 2 Regeneration Companies … and 2 rebellions

1 on Sunday
Reply by Clive Carter

"UPDATED 2017–August–13: More on Croydon Council’s disastrous 50:50 joint venture for…"

Clive Carter replied on Sunday to HDV | The rise and fall of the CCURV: Croydon’s experience of regeneration by a joint-venture co.

3 on Sunday
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE inadvertently leaked HTH details—and the quick-time volte-face by the triumvirat…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 12 to #Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

10 on Monday
Reply by Nick Rider

"Alan, another small correction. The revealing clip of childish mutual fawning betwee…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 10 to Political posturing - #HTHbaddeal

6 yesterday
Reply by Clive Carter

"I AGREE with most of this Alan, just a small correction about AP. The taking on of A…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 10 to Political posturing - #HTHbaddeal

6 yesterday
Reply by Clive Carter

"ADRIAN, I've now read for the first time both of your excellent write-ups.  I attend…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 10 to #Promoting the HTH deal—the consistent PR push

10 on Monday
Reply by Nick Rider

"AT this afternoon's consultation about Haringey Council's proposal to close the Osbo…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 3 to # “Other” … the Osborne Grove Nursing Home

3 Aug 3
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE Council is committed to ensuring there's a place for books in the community: Kat…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 31 to #Haringey Council Vision for the future of Highgate Library … a sorry tale with a few smiles!

1 Jul 31
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service