OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (258) Replies Latest Activity

"A couple of days ago, the London Evening Standard (editor: George Osborne) picked up…"

Clive Carter replied 2 hours ago to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

"Council's diagram of proposed changes, continued (files 3 of 5 to 5 of 5):"

Clive Carter replied on Tuesday to #WIGHTMAN Road and Alroy Road: Proposed Safety and Accessibility Improvements: comments closing

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thank you Bob, this is helpful. The Licence review is of course about the failure (o…"

Clive Carter replied on Tuesday to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

"I’M pleased to say that Cllr Selman's Representation is now to hand (attached). Alth…"

Clive Carter replied on Monday to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

"HARINGEY COUNCIL’s current Statement of Licensing Policy 2016–2021 PDF, c. 980kb "

Clive Carter replied on Sunday to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

"Adrian, I guess so, there's no other Wireless listed. The timing is right too: The M…"

Clive Carter replied on Saturday to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

"IT appears that a second Hackney Councillor made a Representation (Caroline Selman o…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 10 to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

"Mr Corbyn's comments are mild compared with the formal Representation (above) of the…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 7 to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

"HACKNEY Borough is probably the London Borough worst affected by Haringey's Major Ev…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 6 to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

"LINK to my Freedom of Information request that seeks info. that Islington Council ho…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 6 to #FINSBURY Park: Review of the Wireless Licence

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service