OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (423)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"THE initial response from Fortismere School to my FoI request provided only limited…"

Clive Carter replied on Tuesday to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

"“APPARENTLY …” CURIOUS wording on a one-line item (below) in the papers for last eve…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 13 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE struggling, novice leader of our local council has five major problem areas that…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 9 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

"This is unusual if not odd. I doubt this is related to Fortismere as it is surely ea…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 9 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

"Yes absolutely. It is reassuring to see that the school "did not mean to be obstruct…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 7 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan you make interesting points about the appearance to others, of the school's con…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 5 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

"Adrian, agree and believe that the response you had, like my own response, was not i…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 5 to £35,900,000 of Haringey funding for one school?

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan, I said "tougher" line rather than "tough" ! The evidence that KBT may have bee…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 4 to #HARINGEY Council resisted the judgement of the Green Flag Award Judges

7 Feb 4
Reply by Clive Carter

"The Council's position on parks is incomprehensible. They feel aggrieved that they'v…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 4 to #HARINGEY Council resisted the judgement of the Green Flag Award Judges

7 Feb 4
Reply by Clive Carter

"Non, je ne regrette rien At yesterday's meeting of the Haringey Parks Forum, I asked…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 3 to #HARINGEY Council resisted the judgement of the Green Flag Award Judges

7 Feb 4
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service