OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"PLEASE note that Haringey Council's Planning Committee will consider the Planning Ap…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 7 to Cabinet Decision on Hornsey Town Hall "called in" - how embarrassing

10 Dec 7
Reply by Clive Carter

"AS Chair of the Planning Committee, Cllr. Doron is likely to know more about plannin…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 25 to They don't have planning permission yet - #HTHbaddeal

1 Nov 25
Reply by Clive Carter

"Well Mark, I'm going to be fascinated to read Labour's campaign literature on the HD…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 24 to #PRO-HDV New Labour Councillors: Wards, meetings and selections …

13 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"Mark, those departing the scene should be congratulating their fellow "comrade" cand…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 24 to #PRO-HDV New Labour Councillors: Wards, meetings and selections …

13 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"Cllr. Sahota has withdrawn from further consideration as a continuing Haringey Counc…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 24 to #Self-promotion on the Rates?

22 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"IT DOES not look good to be deselected by one’s own Party, as some in Labour have be…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 24 to To boldly go - Clive Carter to Northumberland Park - #HDV @2billiongamble

4 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"UNTRUE, “Claire” —fake news!"

Clive Carter replied Nov 20 to To boldly go - Clive Carter to Northumberland Park - #HDV @2billiongamble

4 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks Adrian; I can supply a PNG image of it, too (click to enlarge) : "

Clive Carter replied Nov 18 to To boldly go - Clive Carter to Northumberland Park - #HDV @2billiongamble

4 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"I HEAR on the grapevine this evening that there have been a number of New Labour can…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 15 to #PRO-HDV New Labour Councillors: Wards, meetings and selections …

13 Nov 24
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE #HDV command-and-control system is beginning to crack. Cllr. McNamara's remarkab…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 14 to #A note from Cllr. McNamara to Cllr. Kober

23 Nov 14
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service