OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (492)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"IT seems not much thought has gone into this, or not enough. Is this more evidence o…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 11 to School’s out, but why are we being kettled?

4 Sep 11
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"Easily undone indeed. My guess is 10 minutes to install and nine minutes to undo. Th…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 29 to HARINGEY Council are winning their war against the cycling lobby

6 Aug 29
Reply by Clive Carter

"ALTHOUGH the nepotism continues, it appears that the Ejiofor-Peacock Pact has collap…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 25 to THE Mayor, the Council Leader, the Constitution and the ongoing Haringey constitutional crisis

6 Jul 25
Reply by Clive Carter

"SINCE the leaking of the report, the Labour Party has settled with a group of Whistl…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 25 to THE dog that did not bark: Labour’s leaked anti-Semitism report

1 Jul 25
Reply by Clive Carter

"Adrian, While I no longer hold the brief for Haringey LibDems as I once did, I am no…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 16 to Woodman, don't spare those trees @ScottEmery92

2 Jul 16
Reply by Adrian Hackney

"William Stickers is innocent."

Clive Carter replied Jul 6 to Poor old Bill - he's always in trouble

7 Jul 6
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Paul, if Chettle Court residents are paying the unsubsidised rate from the start of…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 28 to A cycle mystery

6 Jun 29
Reply by Paul Soper

"In the first three years a resident will pay £36 per year to store a bike. While thi…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 27 to A cycle mystery

6 Jun 29
Reply by Paul Soper

"Paul, this came up when I was a Councillor in Highgate Ward, when the council or Hom…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 27 to A cycle mystery

6 Jun 29
Reply by Paul Soper

"STROUD GREEN Road was once memorably described at a Christmas time by a former Harin…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 16 to A hobby horse - probably not one of Haringey's preferred Covid responses

3 Jun 16
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service