OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Ella B.'s Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"I doubt it will stop basement works - people who are wealthy enough to do a basement…"

Ella B. replied Sep 3, 2016 to Basement Tax in Haringey?

2 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Ella B.

"But it's a prime building in Crouch End - surely, the rent/ lease is expensive. Unle…"

Ella B. replied Aug 31, 2016 to Middays 3 Diminutional Lime Green Signboard for Organic Produce

10 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

"I think it looks good. The outdoor dining area will be nice to have - this is someth…"

Ella B. replied Aug 30, 2016 to Middays 3 Diminutional Lime Green Signboard for Organic Produce

10 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

"So, like a Kebab shop? Awful - it will attract nothing but trouble. What a waste of…"

Ella B. replied Aug 30, 2016 to Rocking Chair Cafe to become Hot Food Takeaway with odour control

2 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"Marco - I agree, they are beyond useless. My neighbor did a basement conversion caus…"

Ella B. replied Aug 25, 2016 to Superdrug - new to Crouch End

15 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

"I really wish the council would crack down on this type of behavior, for example by…"

15 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

"Their application hasn't been approved yet?? I'm confused - how have they been allow…"

15 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

"Just to add, I realize that there have been budget cuts made to the Met police. Howe…"

Ella B. replied Aug 5, 2016 to Rapist Jailed

1 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Ella B.

"There's a lot of disposable income in Crouch End. Maybe we're evolving more towards…"

Ella B. replied Aug 1, 2016 to Currently to let in Crouch End - a modest number of shops

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Mark Crouch End

"The rough sleepers under the bridge at Finsbury Park are gone, at least during rush…"

Ella B. replied Aug 1, 2016 to Finsbury Park Station- Will it be Safe at Night?

3 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Hal Davis

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service