OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Crouchendfriend's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Definitely think you should go for the red and white stripes Adrian - they're brilli…"

Crouchendfriend replied Apr 15, 2015 to House painting - interesting colours?

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Crouchendfriend

"I was told that a hosepipe was put through a window and flooded the school!"

Crouchendfriend replied Jan 8, 2015 to Break in at a Crouch End Primary School?

3 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Crouchendfriend

"My personal opinion on this is that it's way way  too high!  It's also baron of any…"

Crouchendfriend replied May 19, 2014 to Development developments 2 - planning application for the car wash site on Tottenham Lane

6 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

"That's a shame, they were originally taking over the Dixy Chicken site I thought?  W…"

Crouchendfriend replied Feb 4, 2014 to Muddy Boots, next door to Coffee Cake, opposite the Arthouse deli - intense

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Completely agree Happy Eaters.  I have 2 children attending Rokesly - I had a choice…"

Crouchendfriend replied Feb 4, 2014 to William Tatler Coleridge - a school for the upper crust

15 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

"Oh dear, this doesn't bode well.  So they're not selling then? Or have sold and are…"

Crouchendfriend replied Jun 26, 2013 to Club N8 Formerly BG Max - For Sale?

4 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Crouchendfriend

"I think this is exciting.  It looks like this end of Crouch End is really set to reg…"

Crouchendfriend replied Jun 25, 2013 to A Picturehouse (not Cineworld) in Crouch End?

19 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by twin spark

"Oo nice, what's happening there then?"

Crouchendfriend replied Jun 5, 2013 to Margaretta and Rickard - 46 and 46a Topsfield Parade - shopfronts revealed

4 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by graham B

""Ged and Emil are aware that the business has lost credibility with the residents ne…"

Crouchendfriend replied Apr 7, 2013 to BG max close - 'N8 Club' opens...what is happening council?

6 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Crouchendfriend

"Hate to think how DP Cameron Solicitors feel - being stuck in the middle like that,…"

Crouchendfriend replied Mar 15, 2013 to Surely this did not get planning permission!

22 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Anette

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service